PDA

View Full Version : This Thread May Offend Some -- When Ralph Dies I Will NOT Be Kissing His Dead Ass

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Just a head's up.... I know some of you ******s who want to remember the City of Buffalo when your Polish parents were young in the 50's and 60's will suck Ralph's legacy coq when he thankfully dies, but your guilt for rightfully leaving the dying city will be nothing more than fake tears when Ralph finally dies physically (he died mentally years ago).

Ralph never wanted a franchise in Buffalo in the late 50's. He wanted to have the Miami franchise. He never lived in Buffalo preferring his Detroit and Florida residences.

He gives some money to charities for tax write-offs but no evidence that he does more than other billionaires.

What we do know is that he paid $25K in 1960 for a team worth $900M and he put virtually nothing into the stadium rather crying poor for the taxpayers to fund and subsidize the stadium.

Ralph is THE worst owner in Buffalo professional sports history.

gebobs
09-09-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm offended that you think this was worthy of a new thread.

GvilleBills
I think if anyone was to get offended, it would've been from your first 20 versions of this thread Spiked.

jdaltroy5
http://marketgravity.com/img/blog/Look-at-Me1%20medium.jpg

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2013, 03:36 PM
I think if anyone was to get offended, it would've been from your first 20 versions of this thread Spiked.

Not here.

BuffaloRedleg
09-09-2013, 03:36 PM
I would not recommend kissing any male asses, dead or alive.

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2013, 03:37 PM
I would not recommend kissing any male asses, dead or alive.

I appreciate your recommendation.

Dr. Lecter
09-09-2013, 03:39 PM
You obviously do not know the stories of John Snyder or John Rigas

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2013, 03:51 PM
You obviously do not know the stories of John Snyder or John Rigas

I wish you would not make this about why Buffalo sucks.

Dr. Lecter
09-09-2013, 03:55 PM
I wish you would not make this about why Buffalo sucks.

I am not.

Ralph is not a worse owner than either of the two people I listed.

Nobody cares if you kiss his ass.

Your wanting him to die is the issue

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Your wanting him to die is the issue

I accept that I am a piece of **** for wanting a 94 year old piece of crap to finally sleep forever.

GvilleBills
09-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Not here.
There's enough transplants here that my point remains valid. You're better than this. The old draft day cooking threads still make me hungry thinking about them.

better days
09-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Just a head's up.... I know some of you ******s who want to remember the City of Buffalo when your Polish parents were young in the 50's and 60's will suck Ralph's legacy coq when he thankfully dies, but your guilt for rightfully leaving the dying city will be nothing more than fake tears when Ralph finally dies physically (he died mentally years ago).

Ralph never wanted a franchise in Buffalo in the late 50's. He wanted to have the Miami franchise. He never lived in Buffalo preferring his Detroit and Florida residences.

He gives some money to charities for tax write-offs but no evidence that he does more than other billionaires.

What we do know is that he paid $25K in 1960 for a team worth $900M and he put virtually nothing into the stadium rather crying poor for the taxpayers to fund and subsidize the stadium.

It is obvious you were not yet born when the Buffalo Braves were in existence.

You don't know what you are talking about, which is often the case with you.

THATHURMANATOR
09-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Such melodramatic drama queens on this board.

Who cares about this thread?

EricStratton
09-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Other than your narcissism what happened to prompt this on a Monday afternoon?

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2013, 04:53 PM

Just getting ahead of the curve.

OR do I have some inside info?

NOT THE DUDE...
09-09-2013, 05:02 PM
haven't heard this one before lol. just get off the internet and go to the bar man, youll feel better by sunday when we beat the panthers by 17

- - - Updated - - -

if we lose again, just go to the bar and repeat

coastal
09-09-2013, 05:24 PM
U r so boring.

DynaPaul
09-09-2013, 05:24 PM
You better think again because the joke is on you. Ralph requested that he be buried face down... pucker up!

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2013, 06:45 PM
You better think again because the joke is on you. Ralph requested that he be buried face down... pucker up!

Flabby unstable bike rack?

EricStratton
09-09-2013, 06:50 PM
U r so boring.

And you're a monumental douche but at least you're interesting.

Night Train
09-09-2013, 07:06 PM
" SL ! Dinner time ! Wash your hands ! "

BillsImpossible
09-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Whatever happened to having some, "class?"

Ralph Wilson may outlive you. Think about that tonight and hope you don't die anytime soon.

coastal
09-09-2013, 07:38 PM
And you're a monumental douche but at least you're interesting.
You need more people like me in your life.

cookie G
09-09-2013, 08:15 PM

Spiked is an unacknowledged bastard child of Ralph, the product of a one night tryst with Lulu Roman of Hee Haw .

Had Ralph died when Spiked was still a minor, he had a chance at some of the millions. Now that he's an adult, he doesn't.

Every so often, Russ Brandon calls Spiked and says "You're still not in the will."

So cut him some slack.

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Whatever happened to having some, "class?"

Ralph Wilson may outlive you. Think about that tonight and hope you don't die anytime soon.

I guess you are right.

Since I have no class, I wish there was a way that we can move on as a franchise with a new owner without having to have the current piece of crap lying cheap exploitative put guilt trips on the fans while putting a gun to the taxpayers head unfortunately make Jews look like a wrong stereotype crying poor all the time while being a billionaire who did nothing right including can't screw for a son dead soul die.

My apologies.

Dr. Lecter
09-09-2013, 08:25 PM
There is no way Spiked is Ralph's kid.

I think he is only 2 or 3 years younger than Ralph

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2013, 08:28 PM
There is no way Spiked is Ralph's kid.

I think he is only 2 or 3 years younger than Ralph

No, but my balls may be hanging 2 or 3 inches higher from the ground than Ralph's. I still trip on them occasionally.

BillsImpossible
09-09-2013, 08:48 PM
I guess you are right.

Since I have no class, I wish there was a way that we can move on as a franchise with a new owner without having to have the current piece of crap lying cheap exploitative put guilt trips on the fans while putting a gun to the taxpayers head unfortunately make Jews look like a wrong stereotype crying poor all the time while being a billionaire who did nothing right including can't screw for a son dead soul die.

My apologies.

Dude, wtf, Spiked? You're talking about the Buffalo Bills owner who could have easily moved the Bills anywhere he wanted to if he ONLY wanted to make more money.

A gun to the taxpayers heads? IF the taxpayers didn't want the Bills, we wouldn't have them.

But the ultimate hypocrisy is your own participation in anything Bills related if you hate Ralph Wilson so much you wish he were dead.

Here you are, being entertained and time consumed by the Buffalo Bills on a message board for you own gratification, and you do nothing but wish the man were dead.

COME ON BRO.

BillsImpossible
09-09-2013, 08:56 PM
No, but my balls may be hanging 2 or 3 inches higher from the ground than Ralph's. I still trip on them occasionally.

With an attitude like yours, I would NOT be surprised if Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. outlives you.

Respect your elders, jerk. Just because Ralph Wilson turned a $50,000 investment into almost a billion $ franchise that has put Buffalo on the national map for the past 53 years doesn't make him a bad man worthy of a death wish, Nancy.

BertSquirtgum
09-09-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm offended.

Pinkerton Security
09-09-2013, 09:22 PM
I guess you are right.

My apologies.

So you're a little bitter? Get a life, or better yet a new football team. If you EVER thought the NFL was anything other than a business, then you're even more ignorant than this thread indicates.

jdaltroy5
09-10-2013, 06:19 AM
With an attitude like yours, I would NOT be surprised if Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. outlives you.

Respect your elders, jerk. Just because Ralph Wilson turned a $50,000 investment into almost a billion $ franchise that has put Buffalo on the national map for the past 53 years doesn't make him a bad man worthy of a death wish, Nancy.
And it's also a common misconception that his original investment was $50,000.

He paid the $50k just to have the RIGHT to own an AFL team. It was essentially, a franchise fee.

That didn't include anything else like the stadium, staff, equipment, players, etc...

pmoon6
09-10-2013, 07:22 AM
And it's also a common misconception that his original investment was $50,000.

He paid the $50k just to have the RIGHT to own an AFL team. It was essentially, a franchise fee.

That didn't include anything else like the stadium, staff, equipment, players, etc...The Rockpile was already built. Rich Stadium opened in the early '70's and was taxpayer subsidized. There was a 3 or 4 year debate about whether to build a dome and where to put the stadium. Being working class, there were many angry adults that didn't want to pay for a new stadium. One of the reasons for the "Ralph is cheap" meme, along with his treatment of players and coaches. The Rockpile was also used for our All Ameican Football Conference team during post war Buffalo as well as other sporting events.

TedMock
09-10-2013, 07:27 AM
This is awesome. The team lost a heart breaker, you sat there boiling for 24 hours and finally exploded your antipathy for Ralph by wishing his death based on a "who cares?" list of items. Bravo. I laughed and laughed. Pure enjoyment. The funny part is that people actually thought you were seriously this touched. You fooled many. That was great. I mean seriously, what does people thinking of their parents, Polish or otherwise, have to do with how they feel about Ralph? Haha! That was a great start.

If I'm from Detroit and I want to start a new team, AND my choices are Miami or Buffalo - why would I choose Buffalo? "It's cold here. I think I'll escape to the cold." He's grew up in Detroit, so wanting to keep his home there only makes sense. Most wealthy and most old people have a place in Florida or Arizona. Following up with nonsense was a nice touch.

The comment about his charitable giving is great too because, well, who cares?! Haha. That was good too.

Ralph has certainly not been a great owner. You did start to steer in the right direction, but it's pretty tough to call him the worst owner in Buffalo pro sports history. We have a nice list of crappy owners across the board. I assume you just threw that in to add to the joke you were pulling, so people would start arguing.

Obviously the guy is the only owner this team has known, so simply by coming on boards and watching them, we have been supporting him for a long time. I wish the team was better. I do not think Ralph is a great owner. I do think he cares about the team. I also recognize that it is his business and profit should be his top goal. I do not agree with everything he does. I do not agree with most of what he does. I go back home for two games a year and religiously watch the rest on TV from afar. I am grateful for him keeping the team in Buffalo. He certainly had opportunities to move them and the big city owners would love for him to move them to a bigger market.

He voluntarily served our country in WWII in the Pacific and the Atlantic. I will always respect that. It doesn't give him a free pass, but it holds more weight than even the Buffalo Bills for me...and I absolutely love the Buffalo Bills. They are entertainment for us and wishing death of a director over a series of crappy movies is seriously weird. Thank goodness we all have the choice of what we watch and what teams root for, or against.

Historian
09-10-2013, 08:13 AM
I'm no fan of Ralph's but he did build a magnificent Hospice Center in Cheektowaga.

And despite all the innuendo and rumor mongering over the team's fate when he passes, supposedly the succession plan is already in place.

So much so, that when he fell and broke his hip last year, they thought that was it: the company jet was fueled and waiting at Prior Aviation to go pick up the principals, as well as all the famous out of town alumni. The guy pulled through though.

imbondz
09-10-2013, 08:29 AM

be more of a drama queen. the truth is we've had an NFL franchise since the beginning, and if Ralph wanted to move, he could have at some point over years.

Homegrown
09-10-2013, 11:51 AM
At first I thought this was going to be a thread about Necrophilia ....

stuckincincy
09-10-2013, 12:05 PM
At first I thought this was going to be a thread about Necrophilia ....

:brown:

SabreEleven
09-10-2013, 12:31 PM
This is awesome. The team lost a heart breaker, you sat there boiling for 24 hours and finally exploded your antipathy for Ralph by wishing his death based on a "who cares?" list of items.

I guess you missed the last 13 years.

trapezeus
09-10-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm no fan of Ralph's but he did build a magnificent Hospice Center in Cheektowaga.

And despite all the innuendo and rumor mongering over the team's fate when he passes, supposedly the succession plan is already in place.

So much so, that when he fell and broke his hip last year, they thought that was it: the company jet was fueled and waiting at Prior Aviation to go pick up the principals, as well as all the famous out of town alumni. The guy pulled through though.

So i am reading that Ralph wilson has more grit than Jarius byrd? ;-)

justasportsfan
09-10-2013, 01:07 PM

meh, you're kissing it now.

bdutton
09-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Ralph is cheap.

But he kept the Bills in Buffalo when he could have easily taken the money and left town.

stuckincincy
09-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Ralph is cheap.

But he kept the Bills in Buffalo when he could have easily taken the money and left town.

Yep.