PDA

View Full Version : CJ vs Freddy

Thundering Buffalo
09-09-2013, 08:53 PM
I've noticed if CJ doesn't have early success he presses the hole and gets himself too far into the zone blocking to hit the cut back...Freddy on the other hand is always patient and had more success. Coached running backs in spread told them to slow too, fast through also attack the bubble which is created by the DE, LB and DT. CJ seems to toe tap a lot in the hole and isn't one cut and go like Freddy. If he's not hitting it early pull him put Freddy in let him watch where the cutback lanes are from the side line then put him back in

BillsImpossible
09-09-2013, 09:18 PM
CJ got popped on a play early in the game, got up and immediately signaled to come off the field.

Spiller is a good running back, but I'm worried he can't take the pounding of a starting RB in the NFL, and I am VERY worried about his fumbling problems.

Bills kept trying to run him inside between the tackles, up the middle but CJ showed the lack of patience he had as a rookie and kept running into his own lineman.

CJ Spiller was surprisingly by far the biggest disappointment of the game for me.

If Spiller fumbles the ball again against the Panthers, he's going to get a reputation for having butter fingers, and Fred Jackson will get promoted to starting running back.

Thundering Buffalo
09-09-2013, 09:28 PM
I also noticed after that hit he stopped finishing runs a couple of times he had the chance to pick up a first if he finished the run and back off.