PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 Line Up and Waiver Pickup Advice

The Jokeman
09-11-2013, 08:38 PM
So last week I had ended up Flexing Shorts thanks to the votes and I held on to win by 2 points. Had I played Steve Smith I would have won by 12 points. Yet once again I'm trouble whom to flex this week. So thoughts?

I'm leading toward Smith because of what Edelman/Amendola were able to do against the Bills and think Smith could do just as well. Shorts struggled but a new QB is playing in Jacksonville in Henne who made Shorts fantasy relevant last year and the Raiders did struggle against Reggie Wayne last week but they did a fair job against TY Hilton.

Onto the waiver wire, I'm debating about dropping Felix Jones, as with Bell/Howling being hurt he might get a chance to over take Redmond/Dwyer in a few weeks once he gets to know the offense. Should I drop him and pick up a handcuff in Michael Bush or get someone like Kellen Winslow to could be trade bait if has another strong game Thursday night?

QB Romo
RB1 Forte
RB2 Morris
WR1 Cobb
WR2 DeSean Jackson
FLEX (RB/WR/TE) Your vote neded
TE Dallas Clark (picked up for Coby Fleener)
K Henery
DST Ravens
=================================================
WR Steve Smith
WR Cecil Shorts

RB Lamar Miller
RB Daniel Thomas (I forgot to mention him last week as an oversite)
RB Knowshon Moreno
RB LeGarrette Blount
RB Felix Jones
TE Kyle Rudolph
QB Phillip Rivers

ELAYAS
09-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Smith, I guess. Although if he doesn't do well, next week you should just do the opposite of my suggestion.

As for the waivers, I would go with Winslow.

The Jokeman
09-14-2013, 02:18 PM
Smith, I guess. Although if he doesn't do well, next week you should just do the opposite of my suggestion.

As for the waivers, I would go with Winslow.

Thanks for the feedback but you're too tough on yourself. This is going to be a tough decision for me every week so I won't blame you or anyone but myself as ultimately it's my decision. I haven't done anything with the waiver wire yet.