PDA

View Full Version : Next two home games Sell-Outs

DetDannyWilliams
09-12-2013, 11:44 AM
64621 The Bills next two home games (Panthers, Ravens) have offically sold out and will be aired on local television.

stuckincincy
09-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Barnum was a genius.

OpIv37
09-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Glad they sold out- its one thing to not sell out December games in Buff when the team has no shot at the playoffs.

Not selling out in Sept would be humiliating, although it might finally force this team to make the necessary changes.

ptd86
09-12-2013, 12:39 PM
What are the necessary changes? They got a new coaching staff, new QB, just spent a ton of money on a DE we wanted... I think they are trying to make those changes

OpIv37
09-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Brandon and anyone associated with him.

Ideally Ralph too, but that won't happen.

Mr. Pink
09-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Necessary changes are totally gutting this roster.

We spin our wheels releasing mediocre players to replace them with other mediocre players. Or even worse we take our top talents, let them go and replace with them with mediocre players. We're still trying to find a suitable replacement for London Fletcher. Hell, we're still looking for replacements for Nate Clements and Antoine Winfield.

We let stars, Byrd, get so pissed off that they can't wait to get out of here. Peters and McGahee are two other examples.

T-Long
09-12-2013, 12:49 PM
do you guys think it is a legit sellout or Russs secretly bought up the rest to save the PR nightmare?

TacklingDummy
09-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Necessary changes are totally gutting this roster.

We spin our wheels releasing mediocre players to replace them with other mediocre players. Or even worse we take our top talents, let them go and replace with them with mediocre players. We're still trying to find a suitable replacement for London Fletcher. Hell, we're still looking for replacements for Nate Clements and Antoine Winfield.

We let stars, Byrd, get so pissed off that they can't wait to get out of here. Peters and McGahee are two other examples.would you pay Clements and Peters the kind of money they got?

Winfield and pat Williams are the only ex-bills I miss.

stuckincincy
09-12-2013, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE=TacklingDummy;3841773]would you pay Clements and Peters the kind of money they got?

Winfield and pat Williams are the only ex-bills I miss.[/QUOTE

I'd miss Clements more than Winfield, and also Lynch and McGahee.

justasportsfan
09-12-2013, 01:29 PM
I'd miss Clements more than Winfield, and also Lynch and McGahee.Pat Williams was the biggest mistake we made but even then I remember then people here were saying he was crazy for asking what he wanted.Same with Winfield.

What has Clements done since he left?

Lynch and McGahee would have done something stupid out of boredom.

Generalissimus Gibby
09-12-2013, 01:39 PM
64621 The Bills next two home games (Panthers, Ravens) have offically sold out and will be aired on local television.

1) It could be the fact that Manning just decided to have as good a performance as he has ever given and that the Panthers were manhandled but I think both of these games are winnable.*

For the sake of Spiked and the Funeral Parlor Faction (those who think its over by Draft Day) I said winnable, I did not say we would win them, but I think they are winnable.