• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

Patriots VS. Jets review.

A few things.

1. Geno looked good on some throws. More so early. Punked out in the second half. It is only one game but Im glad we have EJ3.

2. Patriots have a solid D. Not a number one fantasy D, but a solid D.

3. WTF, who is Tom Brady throwing to. How the hell can the Patriots allow Tom B., the golden boy, throw to such a piss poor set of receivers. I can't imagine how well Robert Woods would do if he was drafted by the pats.

4. This is the beginning of the end for Tom Brady. Not every throw was on target. He seemed to be on point with the quick slants to Edelman, but after that not much. Also, Tommy Boy is really a whiner. Throwing himself on the side line. Punching stuff. Not talking to the rookies who are making mistakes. Almost like he is to good for them. (which he probably is).
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Patriots VS. Jets review.

Brady's deep ball has always sucked. Now he doesn't have the receivers who can cover for him.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Re: Patriots VS. Jets review.

Originally posted by mixxum View Post

3. WTF, who is Tom Brady throwing to. How the hell can the Patriots allow Tom B., the golden boy, throw to such a piss poor set of receivers. I can't imagine how well Robert Woods would do if he was drafted by the pats.
      Bring back TO, Moss, and Chad.

Comment

Working...
      X