PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: 506 Sport's NFL TV coverage maps.

stuckincincy
09-13-2013, 12:26 PM
Color-coded maps depicting which games are being shown in different areas, coverage changes, as well as the announcing team.

Click on the week of interest for the maps. Changes are shown there, e.g this week, Albany, NY changes from WSH-GB to CAR-BUF.

http://506sports.com/nfl/

Pinkerton Security
09-13-2013, 12:54 PM
Woohoo!! Way to go Albany. Why is there that chunk of the adirondacks that still gets the Redskins game though? Just stupid, but glad its to the West of here.

Uncle Jesse
09-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Ah, this used to matter to me until I got Sunday ticket....good stuff.

Albany,n.y.
09-15-2013, 11:21 AM
Woohoo!! Way to go Albany. Why is there that chunk of the adirondacks that still gets the Redskins game though? Just stupid, but glad its to the West of here.
I just reviewed what games will be on home TV in Albany & it's going to get pretty bad later in the season due to Giants & mostly Jets games. For the 1st 5 games, only the Ravens game won't be on in Albany (if you have NFL Network). But for the rest of the season, the only games that will be on are Nov 3 KC & Nov 17 Jets. That's it. All 5 December games will not be on home TV in Albany either due to a direct conflict with the Jets or CBS carrying only 1 game & the Jets playing Sunday afternoon. The only hope is flexing.