PDA

View Full Version : Nice win but here's the deal...

X-Era
09-15-2013, 04:32 PM
I know it's a young team. I new it's anew everything.

But you can't get so many killer penalties and be a good team.

It's ridiculous.

The turnovers are an issue. But EJ is really responsible for one so far. The fumble was on Summers. That said, he threw 3 would be picks in the past two games. He has to clean that up.

This team has all the talent it needs to be good. But they have to start playing solid and stop the stupid mental errors.

RedEyE
09-15-2013, 04:41 PM
I understand what you're saying and respectfully agree with probably 90%. However, I just can't bring myself to crap on this team today. I'm going to enjoy this one.

Night Train
09-15-2013, 04:43 PM
They will spend this year fighting themselves, due to a rookie coach, OC, QB and new schemes. It's tough to watch for long stretches but it's the growing pains that comes with all this.

Crisis
09-15-2013, 04:43 PM
The stupid penalties are infuriating. 4th and 15 after a sack and you give them a freebie while punting? Hitting a guy who is 10 yards away from the ball that's sailing out of bounds? Just stupid.

pmoon6
09-15-2013, 04:44 PM
I thought good teams overcame mistakes to win? Did we not do that or do you expect them to play perfect ball with a rookie QB and rookie MLB?

Bills' Fans.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

X-Era
09-15-2013, 04:45 PM
I understand what you're saying and respectfully agree with probably 90%. However, I just can't bring myself to crap on this team today. I'm going to enjoy this one.Ok. Just to be clear...

This is not crapping on this team. It's a potentially quality team that needs to clean up the penalties and we can be a winner.

Love the way the defense plays, love the possibilities with EJ, Spiller, Stevie, and Woods.

I think we would be 2 and 0 right now if we can clean up the penalties. I know that's possible.

I'm stoked about us right now but we have work to do still.

X-Era
09-15-2013, 04:47 PM
I thought good teams overcame mistakes to win? Did we not do that or do you expect them to play perfect ball with a rookie QB and rookie MLB?

Bills' Fans.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.Assumption on what I'm saying + and assumption on what type of a fan I am and all before you posted this.

Sorry, you're post has bad processing.

RedEyE
09-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Ok. Just to be clear...

This is not crapping on this team. It's a potentially quality team that needs to clean up the penalties and we can be a winner.

Love the way the defense plays, love the possibilities with EJ, Spiller, Stevie, and Woods.

I think we would be 2 and 0 right now if we can clean up the penalties. I know that's possible.

I'm stoked about us right now but we have work to do still.

Not saying you were X. I usually do. Today, I'm taking a pass

kishoph
09-15-2013, 05:06 PM

Bills' Fans.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

A QB that missed most of the preseason in his first NFL camp and a rookie WR, rookie Head Coach, rookie OC, two top DB's out, plus our 3rd WR who is also a rookie is out. They should be killing these teams by 20 points at least, "same old Bills."

Turf
09-15-2013, 05:09 PM
We should be 2-0. I'm blaming our rookie OC. His play calling is atrocious. Too conservative. Running the exact same running plays back to back in hurry up. I'd rather we call a good play than just something as quick as possible.

X-Era
09-15-2013, 05:38 PM
We should be 2-0. I'm blaming our rookie OC. His play calling is atrocious. Too conservative. Running the exact same running plays back to back in hurry up. I'd rather we call a good play than just something as quick as possible.
1:38 left... The no huddle just won this game.

If I had an issue it would be that we haven't been able to fully utilized Spiller yet.

Ed
09-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Cleaning up stupid penalties should be a lot easier than trying to develop talent that isn't there.

Meathead
09-15-2013, 05:54 PM
theres no reason to sugar coat it, this team has been repeatedly shooting itself in the ass with a nauseating string of boneheaded mistakes. theyve managed to make enough plays to stay in both games but if they keep up with this frequency of drive/stop crushing penalties and missed assignments they wont win many games

the only good news is they seemed to cut down the mistakes from the gaff-filled opener, but they still had too many including a couple of just devestating dumb mistakes to keep drives alive for carolinas offense

infuriating indeed. marrone needs to do something to clamp down on these guys when it comes to mind bottlingly dumb mistakes

JoeMama
09-15-2013, 06:43 PM
Nice win but nothing.

I'm going to bask in this one all week.

imbondz
09-15-2013, 07:05 PM
if you can't just enjoy this win you got issues.

TigerJ
09-15-2013, 07:11 PM
I agree, there needs to a boatload more discipline on this team. One problem is it's not the same people committing the penalties. Defensive holding on Frank Summers during a Carolina punt?! Give me a freakin' break.