EJ first rookie since 1960 to post rating of 89+ in each of 1st 2 gms (105.5, 89.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

EJ first rookie since 1960 to post rating of 89+ in each of 1st 2 gms (105.5, 89.3)

that's an even better stat
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

• X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: EJ first rookie since 1960 to post rating of 89+ in each of 1st 2 gms (105.5, 89

He's 10th in the league in passers rating right now and 5th in completion %.

I'll take it.

Show he's efficient. And it's funny how inaccuracy was supposedly an issue with him.

For me he only needs to do his job at this point with minimal mistakes. But the fact that he won a game for us gives us hope that he can be franchise QB we desperately need.
    Last edited by X-Era; 09-16-2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Re: EJ first rookie since 1960 to post rating of 89+ in each of 1st 2 gms (105.5, 89

He's got that 6th sense that a QB in this league has to have to avoid the rush and protect the ball. (as well as himself)

He's fun to watch.

As the line gets better, so will he.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I still have no clue how he got away from that sack in the 3rd quarter (?) and passed the ball to Spiller on the sideline. He was engulfed inside the collapsing pocket.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
          I still have no clue how he got away from that sack in the 3rd quarter (?) and passed the ball to Spiller on the sideline. He was engulfed inside the collapsing pocket.

it's cuz the motherf****** is a huge man. lol
          I came.
          I saw.
          I conquered.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

who was the last qb to do it. if he was a legend that that's a really exciting stat. if it's a nobody, then it doesn't really mean much, no?

Comment

• stuckincincy
              Buffalo Bills Fan
              • Sep 2003

My left toe would have impressive numbers under today's don't hit my qb - don't touch my receivers - don't hit any offensive skill player in this or that part of the body - don't put your head down, you running backs to protect yourself from a broken neck - don't use a wedge on a return...
              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• PTI
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

I believe you, but is there a link? I want to send it to friends.

Comment

• Crisis
                  • Aug 2004

I hate arbitrary stats like this. 89 is only the cut off because EJ posted that.
                  Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                  Vanek is Austrian not European
                  Originally posted by Prov401
                  Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                  Originally posted by better days
                  I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

exactly crisis. Who is that guy who did it last?

Comment

• Oaf
                      Do you read what you write?
                      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
                      And it's funny how inaccuracy was supposedly an issue with him.
                      It is. See deep ball to Graham wk 1, wk 2, the 3rd down before the missed FG to Chandler.

Comment

• kishoph
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by PTI View Post
                        I believe you, but is there a link? I want to send it to friends.

It was on the NFL's twitter account.

You'll probably have to scroll down a bit, because it was posted a while ago.

Last edited by kishoph; 09-16-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                          Will not tolerate vandalism.
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
                          He's 10th in the league in passers rating right now and 5th in completion %.

I'll take it.

Show he's efficient. And it's funny how inaccuracy was supposedly an issue with him.
                          Well, to a certain extent, it still is. He has had serious issues with the long ball so far. The fact that Hackett has been able to minimize those issues so far by emphasizing the short game and the hurry-up is a testament to Hackett.

Comment

• Turf
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot View Post
                            Well, to a certain extent, it still is. He has had serious issues with the long ball so far. The fact that Hackett has been able to minimize those issues so far by emphasizing the short game and the hurry-up is a testament to Hackett.
                            Maybe if Hackett let him air it out he could get it out of his system. Hacketts ultra conservative play calling is keeping us from blowing teams out. Back to back identical run plays from the no huddle that go nowhere? Call a play that works, not just run a play as fast as you can.
                            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                            X