PDA

View Full Version : I think hell has frozen over lol

SquishDaFish
09-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Walking around local fair in mass wearing my manuel jersey and keep getting comlpliments saying nice win. And that it seems like we have a young and uocoming team and looks like you fianlly have a qb lol

SquishDaFish
09-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Sorry for the miss spells lol. Was on my phone walking to car. haha. But seriously felt weird.

TacklingDummy
09-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Once you walk away they are laughing behind your back. Happens every time.

TacklingDummy
09-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Weren't you excited about RJ and Losman?
Doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

SquishDaFish
09-16-2013, 08:24 PM
Weren't you excited about RJ and Losman?
Doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I was happy but not like this. This is a totally different type of feeling. And no smartass they didnt go laughing. These were genuine comments. You need to go jump off a bridge or something. Never ****ing happy and not a real fan IMO

TacklingDummy
09-16-2013, 08:41 PM
I was happy but not like this. This is a totally different type of feeling. And no smartass they didnt go laughing. These were genuine comments. You need to go jump off a bridge or something. Never ****ing happy and not a real fan IMO
Yep not a real fan.
I'm just not the douche who thinks any QB we draft is the next savior.
Facts are you were wrong about RJ, you were wrong about Losman and you'll be wrong about ErJ LosFitzTard.

- - - Updated - - -

And they were laughing at you.

OpIv37
09-16-2013, 09:04 PM
NE fans just want EJ to fail because if that happens, they know they can talk Buffalo into giving them 2 first round picks for a 39 year old Brady with one good season left in the tank.

better days
09-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Well, today the Sarasota Herald Tribune had the longest article about the Bills Panthers game that I have seen about the Bills since the Super Bowl years.

BuffaloRedleg
09-17-2013, 12:10 AM
Yep not a real fan.
Facts are you were wrong about RJ, you were wrong about Losman and you'll be wrong about ErJ LosFitzTard.

- - - Updated - - -

But why does that mean you have to try to ruin other people's enjoyment?

Like it is your job to remind people of how ****ty the past has been for this team and how improbable that this will be the time it turns around?

Like we don't deep down inside know that this most likely is going to fall apart just like every other time?

I thought this was supposed to be fun? You seem to have fun trying to bring other people down.

That doesn't make you a bad fan, because that type of comment doesn't even make sense. But it does make you a plain old dickhead.

jimmifli
09-17-2013, 12:42 AM
NE fans just want EJ to fail because if that happens, they know they can talk Buffalo into giving them 2 first round picks for a 39 year old Brady with one good season left in the tank.
Sold. NE selling out Brady would bring a mighty curse from the football gods upon the heads of Kraft and Belicheck.

alohabillsfan
09-17-2013, 03:13 AM
TD is a whiner, most likely over 40, not married and living with his mother. Hell, I'd be negative too if that was my life :)

Night Train
09-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Any loser with a bike helmet yell out, " Lose out for Clowney ! " ??

TacklingDummy
09-17-2013, 06:07 AM
Any loser with a bike helmet yell out, " Lose out for Clowney ! " ??
I'm a fan of the perfect franchise to be a loser.
Maybe that's the reason.

RedEyE
09-17-2013, 07:53 AM
A lot of positive comments the past couple of days for me as well. But its all stated with obvious empathetic tones.

It feels like someone patting their kid on the back for not spilling their milk.

This team has a lot of winning to do before Bills fans are respected again.

imbondz
09-17-2013, 08:00 AM
A lot of positive comments the past couple of days for me as well. But its all stated with obvious empathetic tones.

It feels like someone patting their kid on the back for not spilling their milk.

This team has a lot of winning to do before Bills fans are respected again.

lol. Exactly. A buddy of mine who is a Dallas Cowboy fan (and just happens to be a lakers fan too) texted me about the win. That was the sentiment exactly.

OpIv37
09-17-2013, 08:06 AM
lol. Exactly. A buddy of mine who is a Dallas Cowboy fan (and just happens to be a lakers fan too) texted me about the win. That was the sentiment exactly.
Well lets put things in perspective. Historically, the Cowboys have won a lot more than the Bills, but recently they haven't fared much better. They're the NFL's Sabres: a bubble playoff team that occasionally sneaks in for a first round loss and is just good enough to not rebuild. Their talent on paper never seems to come through in the games.

better days
09-17-2013, 08:08 AM

Great to see the Chiefs beat the Cowboys Sunday. People say the AFC East is a bad division. Well, I think the NFC East is even worse.

ServoBillieves
09-17-2013, 09:56 AM
I live in Charlotte so I've been hated for a few days now, but every person here also thinks the Bills should be 2-0 and have a legit team.

It seems that most fans outside of Bills fans focus more on what the team is doing now rather than reaching in to the past and basing 2013 on 2001, 2005, 1999, or other eras that have passed. Last time they checked, JP Losman wasn't playing quarterback or had his skin pigment changed, Marv Levy isn't our GM, and our coach isn't Dick Jauron. The only constant has been Ralph Wilson, and that's enough for some people to wave the flag of defeat, but other non-Bills fans seem to see something in this team.

Even the Bills fans would be whining about this last game if it had ended differently. Oh wait, most are complaining that it was a win...

mightysimi
09-17-2013, 10:10 AM
For someone who is complaining real hard about the QB, he changed his Barkley in 2013 pretty quickly.

RedEyE
09-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Even the Bills fans would be whining about this last game if it had ended differently. Oh wait, most are complaining that it was a win...

Its going to be a hard habit to break for many of us have been doing it well over a decade now. Comes back to the original point that imbondz made earlier in the week: ''anyone know how to act''? And that's assuming we are indeed on the right track. Every Bills fan has earned the right to approach this cautiously optimistic.

imbondz
09-17-2013, 10:17 AM
it is a hard habit to break, but also our hearts have been ripped out so many times, you just have to be cautiously optimistic. My head still starts to hurt when I think about that MNF game against the Cowboys about 5 years ago. So...everything is still fresh.

btw, I didn't say that, I was responding to someone who said that, that I forgot how to act. haha.

PTI
09-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Watched the game at home on the couch by myself, had just an old Bills t-shirt on, had to throw that new EJ jersey on and head to the corner bar where I knew the same old crowd would be at shooting pool, playing Golden Tee, drinking, and watching football. The Bills talk stole the show for a while!!!

JCBills
09-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Yep not a real fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is, nobody is saying EJ is a savior, just that there are a lot of things one could easily consider impressive in what we've seen so far.

Its the people who I picture sitting at their computer basically having a 4 year old style hissy fit stomping their feet and crying because they didn't get a snack that put words in the mouths of others. **** if the Bills make you that pissy then I don't know why you fuel your own fire by watching them.

Boomstick
09-17-2013, 07:58 PM
I live in Charlotte so I've been hated for a few days now, but every person here also thinks the Bills should be 2-0 and have a legit team.

It seems that most fans outside of Bills fans focus more on what the team is doing now rather than reaching in to the past and basing 2013 on 2001, 2005, 1999, or other eras that have passed. Last time they checked, JP Losman wasn't playing quarterback or had his skin pigment changed, Marv Levy isn't our GM, and our coach isn't Dick Jauron. The only constant has been Ralph Wilson, and that's enough for some people to wave the flag of defeat, but other non-Bills fans seem to see something in this team.

I know how you feel. I lived down there in Mooresville and Charlotte for 5 years. The one good thing is there are several Bills Backer bars in Charlotte.