PDA

View Full Version : EJ Manuel about to be on the Dan Patrick Show

imbondz
09-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Just said he was coming up, not sure when...

http://www.danpatrick.com

find a station: http://www.danpatrick.com/radio-station-affiliates/

Meathead
09-17-2013, 10:16 AM
first thing i saw was the 'DP Video of the Day' so i will be busy for a while

PTI
09-17-2013, 10:21 AM
On Colin right now

Albany,n.y.
09-17-2013, 10:30 AM
He's also supposed to be on the NFL Network. I guess he felt Dan Patrick was more important.

PTI
09-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Very cute, Colin roots for EJ, loves him, and thinks the world of him, and thinks he will be a success. Loves that he loves his dad. Guess he loves me then too.

imbondz
09-17-2013, 10:46 AM
I like listening to Colin cuz I think he's funny, but he hates the Bills, always has, don't necessarily believe him. He's a dolphins fan

Oaf
09-17-2013, 12:16 PM
I wish EJ would stop getting press interviews. Like Marrone said, EJ left a lot of opportunities on the field. Hopefully these early interviews don't mask that.

justasportsfan
09-17-2013, 12:19 PM
I wish EJ would stop getting press interviews. Like Marrone said, EJ left a lot of opportunities on the field. Hopefully these early interviews don't mask that.

I hope people tell him his passes beyond 15 yards needs improvement.

Goobylal
09-17-2013, 12:20 PM
I like listening to Colin cuz I think he's funny, but he hates the Bills, always has, don't necessarily believe him. He's a dolphins fan
He's also anti-small market. F him.

The King
09-17-2013, 12:44 PM
Who else do you put on Stevie cant do every call. Have you heard Mario conduct an interview... ugh

justasportsfan
09-17-2013, 12:45 PM
Who else do you put on Stevie cant do every call. Have you heard Mario conduct an interview... ugh

Weeyodis.

The King
09-17-2013, 12:54 PM
Weeyodis.
He'd make for great radio.

mikemac2001
09-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Mario was on mike n mike yesterday

PTI
09-17-2013, 02:18 PM
Marcellis Wiley has turned into a radio and on air star.

imbondz
09-17-2013, 02:28 PM
I've seen that final play a bunch, and each time I cringe when Stevie almost trips on himself. It's like he almost loses his balance or something.

Meathead
09-17-2013, 02:42 PM
I hope people tell him his passes beyond 15 yards needs improvement.

its not just those passes, he seems to have a disturbing amount of fitzpatrick-esque wtf throws in there as well. did you see how badly he missed a WIDE open chandler right down the middle for an easy touchdown? there were others too, thats the only one i can remember

i remember hearing he had inexplicable accuracy problems and im starting to see why thats his rep. im afraid we are going to become intimately familiar with that flaw bc ive seen it happen several time already in just two games and preseason. could be a franchise-deal killer if he doesnt figure out how to stop it

K-Gun
09-17-2013, 02:54 PM
I've seen that final play a bunch, and each time I cringe when Stevie almost trips on himself. It's like he almost loses his balance or something.

I think he was contemplating some ******ed dance celebration. I love how he seemed to just recognize the situation and take a knee instead of making it all about him. He demonstrated some humility and maturity there. It was great to see.

justasportsfan
09-17-2013, 02:56 PM
its not just those passes, he seems to have a disturbing amount of fitzpatrick-esque wtf throws in there as well. did you see how badly he missed a WIDE open chandler right down the middle for an easy touchdown? there were others too, thats the only one i can remember

i remember hearing he had inexplicable accuracy problems and im starting to see why thats his rep. im afraid we are going to become intimately familiar with that flaw bc ive seen it happen several time already in just two games and preseason. could be a franchise-deal killer if he doesnt figure out how to stop it

he can throw OVER defenders but he doesn't seem to have laser tight throws BETWEEN defenders. He can lob them deep though.

BillsFever21
09-17-2013, 07:53 PM
He was all over the news this morning talking about the game and pimping Pepsi Next. First I saw him on Mike and Mike and then when I switched over to NFL AM he was on there doing a video interview. Then from the sounds of it he was on a few other shows too.