• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Billszone Madden League

Who wants to get in? XBOX360.

I haven't done an online career yet but it looks much easier to do now. Online management, you no longer need 32 teams.
    Who's in? Fantasy Draft, All Pro - Difficulty.
    League Name: Bills Fans Password: MarroneFantasy Draft - XBOX360
    Last edited by The King; 09-17-2013, 06:54 PM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Billszone Madden League

I'm picking it up after I trade in 2 games upon completion... When does it start?
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

Ps3, or else I would

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

ps3 also

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Bummer. I might open this up to the BillsMafia folks too.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• mikemac2001
            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
            • Mar 2003

i could do a 360 one

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
              • Sep 2012

I'm on ps3. I could be open to running one too, just need players.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                • Sep 2012

On a related note, king is a dirty coward who ducked me all last year.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

See the OP for the log-in.
                  It was all

Comment

• Boomstick
                    • Oct 2008

I think I'll get in on this
                    Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Hello. My name is Shawn Spencer this is my associate Hummingbird Saltalamachia

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Awesome. Feel free to invite friends I'm going to leave it open until Friday.
                      It was all

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

I'll keep this open until Friday.
                        It was all

Comment

• Static
                          The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                          • Jul 2005

Im still thinking....

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

I only have 3 teams thus far. So I am not entirely sure if this will work. I figured there would be more interest.
                            It was all

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              I only have 3 teams thus far. So I am not entirely sure if this will work. I figured there would be more interest.
                              I'm in, I can sign up some time later tonight.

Even with a few teams its still fine and fun. I do one with just one other buddy. Hardest part is making sure everyone plays their game for the week, which is a negative when you have tons of people and is a little easier with smaller numbers.

bdubs1414 --- i'll be in it by 7pm hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X