EJ almost doubled his passing yards & CJ / SJ took over- That's why we won

2013 Regular Season Schedule
    WK DATE OPPONENT RESULT HI PASSING HI RUSHING HI RECEIVING
    1 Sun, Sep 8 Manuel 150 Jackson 67 Jackson 41
    2 Sun, Sep 15 Manuel 296 Spiller 103 Johnson 111
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: EJ almost doubled his passing yards & CJ / SJ took over- That's why we won

You sure it wasn't because of a pass interference call.

And complete pass to Jackson that they ruled incomplete to stop the clock?

Last edited by TacklingDummy; 09-17-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• K-Gun
      Deal with it
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post

you were that kid who who miami dolphins gear to school back in the day after a bills loss, weren't you?
      [W]e are busy that we may have leisure, and make war that we may live in peace...

[F]or no one chooses to be at war, or provokes war, for the sake of being at war; any one would seem absolutely murderous if he were to make enemies of his friends in order to bring about battle and slaughter...

- Aristotle

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

The pass interference call was legit. Watch the Stevie mic'd up video on the Bills website, and it's clear that Kuechly knocked Stevie out of his route. It happens...usually AGAINST us, but it happens.

Jackson did not catch that pass, and he DELIBERATELY did not catch it. He said that himself, and that was a hell of a smart move.

Little things like this mean the difference in the ball-game all the time.

You can't discredit that drive, as much as you'd like to for some reason. It was clutch.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

That & a few other scores the Bills had but doubling his passing yards / getting our best players the ball finished it. If CJ rushes for 100+ yards & Stevie gets over 100 receiving, the odds on the Bills winning go up.
          Last edited by Skooby; 09-17-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

I heard John Clayton say if a team averages 25 points a game, they will make the playoffs.

The Bills are just short of that mark so far...........................lets PICK IT UP!

GO Bills & Screw the 2-14 crowd.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

25 pts!? i think over a season, the average score is between 16-20 points. 25 is a huge margin to be right.

"guys, if we can score 2034 points a game, we can win...most of the time. not positive, so instead of saying its good for an amazing record like 16-0/15-1 good, i will just concede that it will get us to the playoffs."

and good thing we are at that mark after 2 games.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                25 pts!? i think over a season, the average score is between 16-20 points. 25 is a huge margin to be right.

"guys, if we can score 2034 points a game, we can win...most of the time. not positive, so instead of saying its good for an amazing record like 16-0/15-1 good, i will just concede that it will get us to the playoffs."

and good thing we are at that mark after 2 games.
                The Pats* have averaged 35 points a game in the past.

Comment

• PTI
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

I am totally surprised guys do not intentionally drop passes that will go for negative yards or that will burn clock, like for example the Georgia player catching the deflected pass against Alabama in the Faux Title game last year. Also, on running sweep plays, like when CJ is running backwards like JP Losman, why not throw the ball out of bounds? I mean, he is out of the pocket, and can technically throw the ball, right?

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PTI View Post
                    I am totally surprised guys do not intentionally drop passes that will go for negative yards or that will burn clock, like for example the Georgia player catching the deflected pass against Alabama in the Faux Title game last year. Also, on running sweep plays, like when CJ is running backwards like JP Losman, why not throw the ball out of bounds? I mean, he is out of the pocket, and can technically throw the ball, right?
                    Players don't think while playing. How many times have you seen a guy intercept a pass on 4th down when his team will get the ball back at the line of scrimmage if he just doesn't catch it? The worst one I saw was a DB caught the ball, started running & then he ended up fumbling it back to the team he intercepted it from & they got a new set of downs.

I'm not sure if they allow a runner to throw the ball out of bounds-any rule book experts out there?
                    Last edited by Albany,n.y.; 09-18-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Skoobasaurus-Rex
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                      Players don't think while playing. How many times have you seen a guy intercept a pass on 4th down when his team will get the ball back at the line of scrimmage if he just doesn't catch it? The worst one I saw was a DB caught the ball, started running & then he ended up fumbling it back to the team he intercepted it from & they got a new set of downs.

I'm not sure if they allow a runner to throw the ball out of bounds-any rule book experts out there?
                      Illegal forward pass will be called if you try to pitch it forward.
                      Last edited by Skooby; 09-18-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• PTI
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                        Illegal forward pass will be called if you try to pitch it forward.
                        I don't see how that is possible, on a legitimate hand off behind the line of scrimmage, or a pitch back, I would think the player with ball can throw it just like they are a QB. I see QBs underhanding the ball as a legitimate pass, I have to believe a RB can underhand a pass too if they are behind the LOS.

Comment

• Thief
                          • Sep 2009

I think that can only mean one thing... EJ will throw for 600 this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X