Jets guy I never heard of is gonna hit Spiller in the mouth.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thief
    • Sep 2009

Jets guy I never heard of is gonna hit Spiller in the mouth.......

Come on man....

“I’m familiar with Spiller,” Allen said. “He’s still talented to this day. He’s still the same guy to me (as he was in high school). I think you’ve just got to hit him in the mouth. Nobody likes to get hit in the mouth. Be aggressive with him, be physical and that should take care of it. You’ve just got to hit him in the mouth. Since high school, he’s been that type of guy. If you hit him in the mouth, he’s always looking for you once you lay that wood on him one time. He’ll be looking for you next time.”

Does Allen believe laying a lick on Spiller can affect him more than other backs?
    “Yeah, I think so,” Allen said
  • Gibby
    Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    • Jun 2006

Re: Jets guy I never heard of is gonna hit Spiller in the mouth.......

Seventh rounder trash talking? Damn, if we don't win this game, we don't deserve much this season.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Thief View Post
      Come on man....

“I’m familiar with Spiller,” Allen said. “He’s still talented to this day. He’s still the same guy to me (as he was in high school). I think you’ve just got to hit him in the mouth. Nobody likes to get hit in the mouth. Be aggressive with him, be physical and that should take care of it. You’ve just got to hit him in the mouth. Since high school, he’s been that type of guy. If you hit him in the mouth, he’s always looking for you once you lay that wood on him one time. He’ll be looking for you next time.”

Does Allen believe laying a lick on Spiller can affect him more than other backs?
      “Yeah, I think so,” Allen said
      Allen is a 7th rnd pick of the Jets from 2 years ago. Starting Safety this year after not playing very much hiss rookie year.

I doubt he can catch Spiller to hit him.

Comment

• Thief
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by better days View Post
        Allen is a 7th rnd pick of the Jets from 2 years ago. Starting Safety this year after not playing very much hiss rookie year.

I doubt he can catch Spiller to hit him.
        That is kind of my point with the thread title. Or at least what I am implying in a nut shell.

Comment

• OLDSRIP
          • Dec 2008

Good, I hope he is the last guy after CJ clears the linebackers. He will be trying to hammer CJ and CJ will give a little move and be gone. And he will be on his butt.

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

This is going to be a tough game for the bills.

they have out physicaled the Bills and I can promise you Rex is going to have them ready to do some punching.

This is a significant game for this young team.

Comment

• Buffalogic
              Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
              • Feb 2006

Sounds like he was just responding to a question imo

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

i think he needed to say hit him in the mouth one more time
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Swiper
                  • Sep 2010

We still have FJax. And he's as tough as anyone in the league.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                    • Aug 2004

The Bills must win this game or we could easily be 1-3 after the Baltimore game. We haven't beat the Jets in their stadium in 4 years and we can't get a 2nd loss in the division and the conference this early in the season. No matter how bad the Jets are they seem to beat the snot out of us most of the time.

Comment

• BillsWin
                      man amongst boys
                      • Oct 2008

Who?
                      I am The Batman.

Comment

• BLeonard
                        BoB Sabermetrician
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
                        Seventh rounder trash talking? Damn, if we don't win this game, we don't deserve much this season.
                        Yet, some people think that it's OK when Stevie Johnson does it...

-Bill

Comment

• kishoph
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by BLeonard View Post
                          Yet, some people think that it's OK when Stevie Johnson does it...

-Bill
                          What Stevie said does not even come close to what Allen is saying, if anything Stevie was complementary to the Pats CB's.

Comment

• BLeonard
                            BoB Sabermetrician
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by kishoph View Post
                            What Stevie said does not even come close to what Allen is saying, if anything Stevie was complementary to the Pats CB's.
                            "I don't think they got nobody that can stop me," Johnson said this afternoon at One Bills Drive. "For real."
                            How exactly is this "complementary"...?

According to the box score, Johnson had 3 catches for 39 yards and 1 TD while being targeted 6 times... Fred Jackson had more catches and receiving yards than Mr. "I don't think they got nobody that can stop me."

Personally, I hope the Bills make Allen and the Jets eat their words on Sunday... I just find it funny that people make a big deal out of an opponent saying something, but it's apparently completely OK when a player on their team says something, then can't even back up his words.

-Bill

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                              • Sep 2010

I hate the damn Jets.
                              Originally posted by OpIv37
                              You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

Working...
                              X