PDA

View Full Version : nice fan vid of crowd during carolina victory

Meathead
09-21-2013, 12:48 PM
quite honestly it was a little tamer than id have expected (i wonder why) but still fun to watch

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Cncrwk5vIrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gilly
09-21-2013, 01:09 PM
fun vid to watch...

ServoBillieves
09-21-2013, 03:07 PM
Why are little kids allowed to close to the front now? Also... does that jersey seriously say "Bossman 1"? Oi...

YardRat
09-21-2013, 04:25 PM
Awesome vid, thanks for sharing mh.

zone
09-21-2013, 05:38 PM
that is a very tame section.

Turf
09-21-2013, 06:02 PM
That was awesome, thanks.

Meathead
09-21-2013, 06:28 PM
that is a very tame section.

i know right. and its a lower endzone so youd think they would be friggen off the wall

i figure maybe all the extra police/security presence might have tempered them some. if they wanted to get the most bang for their security buck theyd station most of the guys right in the endzones cuz thats where a lot of the bad fan behavior happens. perhaps all the fuzz walking around made them tepid. maybe somebody that was there can comment on that

Meathead
09-21-2013, 06:37 PM
btw that bald dude sorta looks like pride if a pilot lighting accident burnt all his hair off

Mace
09-21-2013, 09:04 PM
btw that bald dude sorta looks like pride if a pilot lighting accident burnt all his hair off

A lot of bald dudes in there, it's very fashionable. I really enjoyed the video, made you feel present if you weren't. My landlord showed up to talk to me at the pass interference call, and next time I look I see the end of the extra point. I just sat down quietly and wondered why life is so mean to me.

But watching the video I was there, except I wasn't, and didn't even see it after suffering through the rest, so I will sit quietly and wonder why life is so mean to me, because you posted this. So thank you, because I experienced it, but I hate you because I didn't.

BertSquirtgum
09-21-2013, 09:07 PM
I think as Bills fans we forgot how to react. Usually this happens the other way around and we are forced to walk out of the stadium with our heads down.

Meathead
09-21-2013, 09:10 PM
you can really see the interference on johnson in that angle, very blatent even moreso than the other angles ive seen. looks even more certain johnson catches that and maybe goes right into the endzone from there if he can split or juke the defenders

also, i wonder if ej saw johnson come so wide open or if he just threw it to that spot and hoped hed make a play on it. i ask bc koochie was blitzing hard and forced manuel to throw it so it might have been earlier than he wanted and before he actually saw that stevie was left alone

Meathead
09-21-2013, 09:13 PM
I think as Bills fans we forgot how to react. Usually this happens the other way around and we are forced to walk out of the stadium with our heads down.

i had seasons through all the sb years and it was awesome just sitting there knowing somehow they were more than likely going to come back and win no matter how much they trailed

probably a lot like being a cheaters fan now. bastards

Mace
09-21-2013, 09:16 PM
I didn't really notice that at first, but yes, on the interference.

Manuel said he threw it before seeing Johnson was that wide open, and in this vid you can see that too.

BuffaloRedleg
09-22-2013, 03:21 AM
I watched the fan video of when we beat the Pats when I was in Afghanistan about 10000 times. Brutalized me with homesickness every time. These videos are great.

Meathead
09-22-2013, 12:32 PM
so truth be told ej and the bills got lucky on that last play. manuel had to throw it since there was only six seconds left and it might have been the last play of the game. it wasnt like it was a fade where only the wr could catch it, that was a lob to the middle of the side of the endzone. if the carolina dbs hadnt mixed up their coverage and both gone with 7/11 then stevie would have been well covered and likely unable to make the catch. perhaps the quick throw would have let them run one more play on an incompletion but it also could easily have been intercepted

but hey ill take it

BertSquirtgum
09-22-2013, 12:46 PM
so truth be told ej and the bills got lucky on that last play. manuel had to throw it since there was only six seconds left and it might have been the last play of the game. it wasnt like it was a fade where only the wr could catch it, that was a lob to the middle of the side of the endzone. if the carolina dbs hadnt mixed up their coverage and both gone with 7/11 then stevie would have been well covered and likely unable to make the catch. perhaps the quick throw would have let them run one more play on an incompletion but it also could easily have been intercepted

but hey ill take it

Could of, would of, should of, didn't. Bills win.

Meathead
09-22-2013, 12:55 PM
yeah i mean theres tons of luck in any sporting event. jim kellys famous dive to beat the fish could have easily ended up short, same thing with ben rapelisburger in the superbowl, tons of examples

watching it live it looked like manuel could see him come open, but then when i watched on replays it became obvious the blitz forced him to throw early and off balance so i realized he probably didnt even see anything that was happeneing with the recievers. usually stuff like that goes against us so ill take it