PDA

View Full Version : Is Justin Rogers the worst CB in franchise history?

Crisis
09-22-2013, 06:22 PM
I don't remember the last time I've seen someone beaten this bad.

Novacane
09-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Either do I. He's getting toasted by average WR too. They have a big problem at CB

psubills62
09-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Sure is making a case for himself.

Still can't believe Gilmore got that bad of an injury...it didn't seem like much of anything when it happened. Then we find out he's out for weeks. Just frustrating, especially given what's been happening.

BuffaloRedleg
09-22-2013, 06:35 PM
Well he has some pretty stiff competition.

But I'm not going to knock on a guy who has no business starting. He was what a 5th round pick?

Gilmore needs to come back ASAP, and Byrd can eat my *******.

I actually had a fun conversation with a buddy of mine who was in one of the worst battles in Afghanistan, and he took shrapnel and kept fighting until he basically passed out. Byrd is a ****ing joke.

I know that isn't a fair comparison, but take it for what it is I'm not happy right now.

Bert102176
09-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Gilmore is a pansy I have seen DB's play with casts before

Bert102176
09-22-2013, 07:01 PM
trade Byrd for a top CB or a top O Lineman

don137
09-22-2013, 07:41 PM
I think Byrd and Gilmore was the difference in the game. You take Rogers and Searcy out and replace with Byrd and Gilmore and Smith wouldn't of had half those yards passing.
I get it. The Bills sucked all around today but with all those stupid penalties and Geno's INts I really think they could of won with Byrd and Gilmore in there.

elltrain22
09-22-2013, 08:17 PM
He's right up there with Chris Watson. In all fairness, the safety help on most all of the deep throws was terrible as well. Rogers was def' exposed as a very low level NFL player.

Novacane
09-22-2013, 08:24 PM
I think Byrd and Gilmore was the difference in the game. You take Rogers and Searcy out and replace with Byrd and Gilmore and Smith wouldn't of had half those yards passing.
I get it. The Bills sucked all around today but with all those stupid penalties and Geno's INts I really think they could of won with Byrd and Gilmore in there.

I think there's a decent chance they would of won if McKelvin hadn't gone down early.

BuffaloRedleg
09-22-2013, 08:26 PM
I think there's a decent chance they would of won if McKelvin hadn't gone down early.

Absolutely correct. Still. ****.

Meathead
09-22-2013, 08:29 PM
duct tape gilmores arm to his side and put him the fk out there

OpIv37
09-22-2013, 08:30 PM
I don't remember the last time I've seen someone beaten this bad.

Well, let's put it this way. While Aaron Williams has played well at S through 2+ games, he sucks at CB. I mean really sucks. But Justin Rogers was so bad that they never even bothered to challenge Williams when he was forced back to CB by the injuries.'

So, yeah, he's in the running. Somewhere, Chris Watson is hoping Gilmore and McKelvin don't come back anytime soon....

jimmifli
09-22-2013, 09:38 PM
Daryl Porter and Chris Watson had some really bad games, but I don't remember any like that. But in Rogers defense, those guys also played a lot more games, so they blew more games than Rogers (so far).

IlluminatusUIUC
09-22-2013, 09:53 PM
Rogers is horrible, but he's a 7th round pick who was covering #1 wideouts. I wouldn't have expected much better.

Mr. Pink
09-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Ashton Youboty

BuffaloRedleg
09-22-2013, 10:00 PM
This was an FO failure more than anything else. Followed by coaching.

Jesus christ if we had just signed Bird and Levitre we'd have a decent ****ing team right now.

Glad we saved all that money.

lightningbolt444
09-22-2013, 10:19 PM
This was an FO failure more than anything else. Followed by coaching.

Jesus christ if we had just signed Bird and Levitre we'd have a decent ****ing team right now.

Glad we saved all that money.

We did sign Byrd he is the one not wanting to play right now