PDA

View Full Version : Byrd in his comfy slippers

Skooby
09-22-2013, 07:03 PM
I hope Byrd is comfy in his slippers to protect his injured feet, it's beddy-bye time & that #1 money hasn't been earned yet. Sleep tight & watch your team suffer because you need to be 100% healthy, sheep softening any blows to your soft toes.

cookie G
09-22-2013, 07:09 PM
I can think of a lot better ways to spend $10 million a year.

BuffaloRedleg
09-22-2013, 07:16 PM
**** that dude. He can seriously kiss my ass. Yeah yeah it's all business I get it. I hope his career is done. I genuinely do. Absolute pussy coward.

Scumbag College
09-22-2013, 07:19 PM
**** that dude. He can seriously kiss my ass. Yeah yeah it's all business I get it. I hope his career is done. I genuinely do. Absolute pussy coward.

10 million to sign a piece of paper, sit out a year, and hope for another big contract in greener pastures next year. Pretty good gig if you can get it. But we do have Duke Williams and ChuckNorris Searcy, so we're good.

Skooby
09-22-2013, 07:25 PM
Time to tuck him in soon.

Crisis
09-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Yeah man, our secondary is just bursting through the seams with talent right now. I can't wait to let our only good player back there walk.

Who knows how serious his injury is... I'm just going to be sick watching him playing lights out for a new team after we run another good talent out of town.

Skooby
09-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Yeah man, our secondary is just bursting through the seams with talent right now. I can't wait to let our only good player back there walk.

Who knows how serious his injury is... I'm just going to be sick watching him playing lights out for a new team after we run another good talent out of town.

They either run on the field or they run out of town.

BuffaloRedleg
09-22-2013, 08:20 PM
10 million to sign a piece of paper, sit out a year, and hope for another big contract in greener pastures next year. Pretty good gig if you can get it. But we do have Duke Williams and ChuckNorris Searcy, so we're good.

It's a tough ****ing business. Take your ****ing money and play. If he plays we win that game. He's ****ing dead to me.

Skooby
09-22-2013, 08:34 PM
It's a tough ****ing business. Take your ****ing money and play. If he plays we win that game. He's ****ing dead to me.

It's the exact case as well, how sad is this to be the case that the man that allows us to win isn't willing to play.

Thundering Buffalo
09-22-2013, 08:47 PM
You guys didn't get the memo he's a scout team coach! He hung up the cleats they cause plantar vaginitis.

Beebe's Kid
09-22-2013, 08:49 PM

But these people all seem to know just how bad it is, and that he could have played. Instead of being rational, they would just rather deal with what we have out there today, because what they saw out there today made them so angry. That makes perfect sense...

When he plays in the next couple weeks, he will be ripped for every complete pass, and when he makes a play, they'll divide his salary by that number and piss and moan about how much a pick, a fumble, or whatever cost them...then they'll go to the game next year in their new annual Bills merch and get mad that they suck...get pissed when they draft secondary help, or a guard...again...and complain every year while they renew their season tickets and buy that years shirt/sweatshirt/hat/gloves/whatever.

And wonder why the Bills FO can't "figure it out."

It isn't the FO that doesn't have things figured out...

Mouldsie
09-22-2013, 09:27 PM
lolololololol bills fans

clumping platelets
09-23-2013, 01:38 AM
It's not $10 million, his franchise tender was $6.916 million :ontome:

BuffaloRedleg
09-23-2013, 01:40 AM
lolololololol bills fans

lololololololol

I hope Jairus Byrd never plays a snap for the rest of his career. Oh his foot hurts all of a sudden after he is franchised? Let me find a couple men with purple hearts to tuck you and your tender foot into bed.

I know that's not a fair comparison, but we are 2/1 arguable 3/0 if he plays.

X-Era
09-23-2013, 06:18 AM
He's saving himself for his next team.

better days
09-23-2013, 09:07 AM
If he is not ready to go for the next game, I am for putting him on IR & sign a CB to take his roster spot.

Nate Clements & Marcus Truffant are available.