X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

I think that was the worst game I have ever seen

I literally have a headache from watching that crap fest. One thing for sure is if the Bills aren't going anywhere than neither are the Jets. Both teams were just aweful.

The Bills had a horreoundous offense today and while the defensive front played OK, the secondary was pathetic. Receivers missing routes and reads, dropping balls; QB holding the ball much too long and not making great decisions. Passing was wild and erratic. The oline looked sophmoric.

But the biggest goat goes to Hackett. His offensive plan wasn't good enough to even beat a collegiate MAC division team. The play option sucks. It always looked like Manuel and Spiller were making slow drug deals. Spiller needs to be more involved in the passing game and less in the bull**** pitch left, sweep right Pop Warner plays. Fred should be running North South especially in 3rd and 1 situations.

I don't know what else to say. For a quick offense, plays develop much too slowly. Pathetic showing today.
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Re: I think that was the worst game I have ever seen

It was pretty terrible.
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

It's up there. Jets game on Thursday night a few years ago was just as torturous. I also have a nice headache right now. My vodka tonic will help tho
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• WagonCircler
        Escaped Convict
        • Jul 2002

I kept looking at the game clock in the 3rd quarter, thinking 'Wow, there's still almost 10 minutes left in the THIRD QUARTER.'

But it wasn't in a "there's plenty of time--we can get back in this game" type of way. It was more of a 'Please, God--make it stop" way.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
          • Nov 2009

Browns at the Ralph was the worst game I have ever seen.

This game was right up there though.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid View Post
            Browns at the Ralph was the worst game I have ever seen.

This game was right up there though.
            The 6-3 snow game?

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

It's a close second behind the Mangini-Jauron 6-3 fake slapfest of horror in 2009.

I didn't really care who won by the end, and it doesn't really bother me much that we lost. I'm just glad it ended. I want to cry because I watched it, but I want to laugh because I survived it. Instead, I think I'll just pretend it never happened and let a therapist worry about digging it out of my thoughts in 10 years or so.

Comment

• EDS
                • Jan 2003

Ugly, ugly game. Jets were begging the Bills to win it in the 4th but no dice. How can you not win a game when your opponent has 20 penalties?

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

same way you don't win when your opponent has 6 turnovers
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• bnice
                    • Jan 2007

was at the game, ugly is the only word that comes to mind

Comment

• stuckincincy
                      Buffalo Bills Fan
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by RedEyE View Post

But the biggest goat goes to Hackett. His offensive plan wasn't good enough to even beat a collegiate MAC division team. The play option sucks. It always looked like Manuel and Spiller were making slow drug deals. Spiller needs to be more involved in the passing game and less in the bull**** pitch left, sweep right Pop Warner plays. Fred should be running North South especially in 3rd and 1 situations.

Post of the day!
                      Last edited by stuckincincy; 09-23-2013, 05:09 AM.
                      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Cleve
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by RedEyE View Post

The Bills had a horreoundous offense today and while the defensive front played OK, the secondary was pathetic.
                        I was forced to watch this debacle at a Bills fans home yesterday - I can't even give an "OK" to the Bills defense. The Jets had 182 yards of rushing gains yesterday - the lack of run defense is the SAME problem this team has had for, what, 9 previous seasons??? What was the defense even "ok" at? The Jets basically shot themselves in the foot with all those penalty yards - and still the Bills couldn't win. And the Jets had almost 10 minutes more in time of possession than the Bills... that doesn't suggest anything even "ok" about that defense.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                        per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Cleve View Post
                          I was forced to watch this debacle at a Bills fans home yesterday - I can't even give an "OK" to the Bills defense. The Jets had 182 yards of rushing gains yesterday - the lack of run defense is the SAME problem this team has had for, what, 9 previous seasons??? What was the defense even "ok" at? The Jets basically shot themselves in the foot with all those penalty yards - and still the Bills couldn't win. And the Jets had almost 10 minutes more in time of possession than the Bills... that doesn't suggest anything even "ok" about that defense.

Nice signature.

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Thats what happens when your secondary gives up huge 3rd down conversions and your offense cant sustain a drive. They were OK. Not good not great but not bad either. They were able to make some nice 3rd and 1 stops and that 4th and 1. Through 3 qrtrs they did alright for themselves. Was it perfection? No. Could it be better? Oh hell yes.

Comment

Working...
                            X