Leodis
Urbik, but he returned

Were screwed. Did I miss anyone?

ServoBillieves
09-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Carrington... of course...

BuffRanger
09-22-2013, 11:21 PM
I would love to hear that Manuel was playing with a broken arm. We need some kind of excuse for him throwing every single sideline throw 10 yards out of bounds. Including the last play of the game. Because if he was healthy doing that, he's not the guy.

YardRat
09-23-2013, 06:12 AM
I can handle losing, but I don't liked getting beat up and *****-slapped.

Buddo
09-23-2013, 06:50 AM
I would love to hear that Manuel was playing with a broken arm. We need some kind of excuse for him throwing every single sideline throw 10 yards out of bounds. Including the last play of the game. Because if he was healthy doing that, he's not the guy.

Pretty much all of those throws were when his feet weren't set, after being flushed out of the pocket. Keep him clean, and then we'll see what the true capability is. I'd also say that he looked to me to be very much erring on the side of safety when making thosae throws, i.e. trying to be certain it was only his guy who could catch it, but I obviously don't now for sure.

GingerP
09-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Schefter tweeted that C.J.'s injury was to his thigh and not his knee, and that it is not serious. He is expected to play next week.

better days
09-23-2013, 09:33 AM
I think the Bills NEED to bring in a CB or two. Clements & Truffant are available.

And if the Bills can pick up a Guard with some potential from some other teams PS that would be a good idea as well.

lmcshadow
09-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Still a young team..still have needs..Love how Mc'loven picked it up though

DBrown77
09-23-2013, 10:42 AM
So who are we going to IR? Our inactives are already full of our injuries each week.