X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

Mulligan

I am hoping this was a Mulligan by E.J. and the Bills. Not sure what to think. I was yelling at my kids during the game. Took them out for Chinese food at half time because I just couldn't take it. Came home and had the sharts from my meal.

I once had a Mulligan. Got really drunk, went down town at 2 am, ripped a stop sign out of the ground and threw it in my car, it was hanging out of the back of my hatch back, sparking against the road as I drove home. I drove right down Main street on my way. Didn't get caught. After that I turned things around. Hopefully E.J. will also.

If you told me that one QB would have been sacked 8 times, I never would have guessed it would have been EJ.
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Re: Mulligan

Originally posted by mixxum View Post
    I am hoping this was a Mulligan by E.J. and the Bills. Not sure what to think. I was yelling at my kids during the game. Took them out for Chinese food at half time because I just couldn't take it. Came home and had the sharts from my meal.

I once had a Mulligan. Got really drunk, went down town at 2 am, ripped a stop sign out of the ground and threw it in my car, it was hanging out of the back of my hatch back, sparking against the road as I drove home. I drove right down Main street on my way. Didn't get caught. After that I turned things around. Hopefully E.J. will also.

If you told me that one QB would have been sacked 8 times, I never would have guessed it would have been EJ.
    You don't actually know what a Mulligan means, do you?

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
      • Aug 2013

Re: Mulligan

No mulligan.

**** is ****.

They should be embarrassed.

My only hope is that it humbles them and them are hungrier moving forward.

Comment

Working...
      X