PDA

View Full Version : Mulligan

mixxum
09-22-2013, 11:53 PM
I am hoping this was a Mulligan by E.J. and the Bills. Not sure what to think. I was yelling at my kids during the game. Took them out for Chinese food at half time because I just couldn't take it. Came home and had the sharts from my meal.

I once had a Mulligan. Got really drunk, went down town at 2 am, ripped a stop sign out of the ground and threw it in my car, it was hanging out of the back of my hatch back, sparking against the road as I drove home. I drove right down Main street on my way. Didn't get caught. After that I turned things around. Hopefully E.J. will also.

If you told me that one QB would have been sacked 8 times, I never would have guessed it would have been EJ.

WagonCircler
09-23-2013, 12:21 AM
I am hoping this was a Mulligan by E.J. and the Bills. Not sure what to think. I was yelling at my kids during the game. Took them out for Chinese food at half time because I just couldn't take it. Came home and had the sharts from my meal.

I once had a Mulligan. Got really drunk, went down town at 2 am, ripped a stop sign out of the ground and threw it in my car, it was hanging out of the back of my hatch back, sparking against the road as I drove home. I drove right down Main street on my way. Didn't get caught. After that I turned things around. Hopefully E.J. will also.

If you told me that one QB would have been sacked 8 times, I never would have guessed it would have been EJ.

You don't actually know what a Mulligan means, do you?

BuffaloRedleg
09-23-2013, 01:18 AM
No mulligan.

**** is ****.

They should be embarrassed.

My only hope is that it humbles them and them are hungrier moving forward.