PDA

View Full Version : 8 Sacks, Robosack & Losman

TacklingDummy
09-23-2013, 06:08 AM
...I don't think ever took that many.
Get rid of the ball.

After 3 games its become very evident that EJ needs to work on his passes down the middle, short balls, and his passes over 5 yards if the Bills will have any chance of succeeding next year.

Take away the Carolina pass interference on the last drive and the should of been fumble against the Jets...

EJ's numbers after 3 games would be...60 of 101, 628 yards, 2 TDs, 2 Ints, 2 fumbles,59.4 % Comp. %, 75.84 QBR, and the Bills would be 0-3.

Come on EJ pick it up, Im tired of this team sucking.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-23-2013, 06:12 AM
As I said yesterday, he was a complete nightmare. He had the pocket presence of rob Johnson, the decision making of JP losman, the hesitation of Trent Edwards and the accuracy of Ryan Fitzpatrick. Absolutely brutal

YardRat
09-23-2013, 06:17 AM
He's a rookie in his third game, first on the road. That's going to happen. Yesterday isn't the only game that EJ, or the entire team for that matter, is going to struggle in.

Novacane
09-23-2013, 06:24 AM
Get rid of the ball.

After 3 games its become very evident that EJ needs to work on his passes down the middle, short balls, and his passes over 5 yards if the Bills will have any chance of succeeding next year.

Take away the Carolina pass interference on the last drive and the should of been fumble against the Jets...

EJ's numbers after 3 games would be...60 of 101, 628 yards, 2 TDs, 2 Ints, 2 fumbles,59.4 % Comp. %, 75.84 QBR, and the Bills would be 0-3.

OK Wys.

YardRat
09-23-2013, 06:26 AM
Take away the penalties against NE and the two long pass TD's yesterday and we're 3-0.

TacklingDummy
09-23-2013, 07:14 AM
Take away the penalties against NE and the two long pass TD's yesterday and we're 3-0.

Your taking away multiple things each game.
I took away 1 lucky break in each game.

alohabillsfan
09-23-2013, 07:39 AM
Take away all of his completions and all he has in incompletions! Take away all of the patriots super owls and then they suck! Take away....

lightningbolt444
09-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Your taking away multiple things each game.
I took away 1 lucky break in each game.

You cant take anything away good or bad. The game is what it is to say well if you take this away and that and this is has no bearing on the TRUE outcome.

If bledsoe didnt scramble on that play and get hurt Brady may have never been what he is today. See what I did there one play

TacklingDummy
09-23-2013, 07:57 AM
You cant take anything away good or bad. The game is what it is to say well if you take this away and that and this is has no bearing on the TRUE outcome.

I took away the lucky breaks. Which effected the true outcome of the game.
I want my team to be good because they are good not because of a lucky break.

lightningbolt444
09-23-2013, 08:05 AM

How is the Bledsoe situation different? Lucky break for the pats no?

This is the issue with negative people in general. If you look hard enough or swing things a certain way you can make anythingseem negative.

You also seemed to forget about the penalties the Panthers got lets take away williams personal foul or at least offset it with one for Steve Smith. Game is very different then is it not?

I dont know why you have an agenda to make everything the Bills do look bad. They sucked yesterday plan and simple they have not even been that great all season but anything even they do that is even remotely positive you need to come and turn it into a negative by taking out the lucky breaks as you say.

jdaltroy5
09-23-2013, 08:27 AM
The PI call wasn't a "lucky break."

They call it a penalty and assign appropriate yardage because the defender didn't allow our receiver to catch the ball.

justasportsfan
09-23-2013, 09:30 AM
Get rid of the ball.

as stupid as JP was, his deep ball opened up the run. Teams will now dare EJ to throw deep like they did Fitz . Whats the use of having TJ Graham and Easley?

Once again, Tuel was the best passer at camp. The reason why Easley has a job is because Tuel got him the ball and Tuel will get TJ, SJ, Wood and Easley the ball.

WagonCircler
09-23-2013, 09:38 AM
As I said yesterday, he was a complete nightmare. He had the pocket presence of rob Johnson, the decision making of JP losman, the hesitation of Trent Edwards and the accuracy of Ryan Fitzpatrick. Absolutely brutal

Don't forget the statue-like immobility of Drew Bledsoe.

lmcshadow
09-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Tj was and is a non factor in the past two games..he played good in pre-season what happened ..is he hurt?

Meathead
09-23-2013, 09:45 AM
take away the plays that ej totally sucked yesterday and he wasnt half bad

justasportsfan
09-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Tj was and is a non factor in the past two games..he played good in pre-season what happened ..is he hurt?

it's been pointed out that he's been open a lot of times. Ej is just not finding him.

What I saw from EJ in the 1st 2 games up until the 1st half yesterday is what I saw from Trent. They didn't throw unless the WR is jumping up and down waving their hands that their open (unfortunately EJ didn't see TJ at times) . A player might not be open when you first throw but may be open by the time the ball gets there.

EJ finally started doing that in the 2nd half yeasterday but was off target.

mjt328
09-23-2013, 09:54 AM

Wow.

I wasn't looking at it that way, but you are absolutely right.

We finally draft a QB in the 1st round and he has all the bad qualities of our previous guys combined.

justasportsfan
09-23-2013, 09:55 AM

hit the nail on the head.

Bellowing4DaBills
09-23-2013, 10:38 AM
He's showing some nice touch on his passes especially those to Chandler. He needs to learn how to throw some back shoulder passes instead of lobbing it up when the CB is three feet behind our wideout.

TacklingDummy
09-23-2013, 11:47 AM
as stupid as JP was, his deep ball opened up the run. Teams will now dare EJ to throw deep like they did Fitz . Whats the use of having TJ Graham and Easley?

Once again, Tuel was the best passer at camp. The reason why Easley has a job is because Tuel got him the ball and Tuel will get TJ, SJ, Wood and Easley the ball.
I seem to have a feeling your not a fan of EJ so far.

GvilleBills
09-23-2013, 12:42 PM
What we saw yesterday is what EJ did at FSU anytime he went against a good defense. He is what he is, and that's all he'll ever be.
You can see in his eyes (Trent), his awareness and accuracy (JP & Fitz), that the kid is broken.

If only he had Fitzs guts, but he doesn't. He's a back foot lob tossing pussy. I thought it was hilarious when we would do it against UF, now it's tragic. 6'5 240, and cotton soft.

TacklingDummy
09-23-2013, 12:46 PM
What we saw yesterday is what EJ did at FSU anytime he went against a good defense. He is what he is, and that's all he'll ever be.
You can see in his eyes (Trent), his awareness and accuracy (JP & Fitz), that the kid is broken.

If only he had Fitzs guts, but he doesn't. He's a back foot lob tossing pussy. I thought it was hilarious when we would do it against UF, now it's tragic. 6'5 240, and cotton soft.
The best thing EJ can do is lead us to the Jameis Winston sweepstakes. Next years QB's are out of the question. I don't see the Bills admitting their mistake and drafting another QB next year.

justasportsfan
09-23-2013, 12:47 PM
I seem to have a feeling your not a fan of EJ so far.

I like his pontential but I will criticize him on a game to game basis and then see whats is consistent and non-consistent throught the season

He's calm and not rattled for the most part but he's inaccurate and had no balls .

In the first 2 games it's been said (and I've seen it a couple of times) TJ Graham was open and EJ opted to dink it to Freddie.

lightningbolt444
09-23-2013, 01:47 PM
The best thing EJ can do is lead us to the Jameis Winston sweepstakes. Next years QB's are out of the question. I don't see the Bills admitting their mistake and drafting another QB next year.

How are we going to say a qb that has 3 college starts is already going to be a top nfl qb? Guy has a long way to go

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2013, 01:57 PM

Someone who gets it.

justasportsfan
09-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Someone who gets it.

why are you posting here so often so suddenly? You were hardly here before the win. Go away ya fungus!

jk

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2013, 02:23 PM
why are you posting here so often so suddenly? You were hardly here before the win. Go away ya fungus!

jk

Nothing to do at work for a long time, im getting back on my forums. I will be back at FH shortly.

justasportsfan
09-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Nothing to do at work for a long time, im getting back on my forums. I will be back at FH shortly.

havent been in that dump in a long time.

Meathead
09-23-2013, 02:42 PM
well if thats really his problem then its a good thing jim kellys still an employee. kelly had more balls than talent maybe he can rub some of that on manuel giggidy

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2013, 02:44 PM
havent been in that dump in a long time.

I am going for the comedic effect.