09-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Per his twitter acoount he is signed, now all we need is some help at coroner

clumping platelets
09-23-2013, 03:12 PM
CHAMPIONSHIP!!

jimmifli
09-23-2013, 03:18 PM
now all we need is some help at coroner
I know people said our secondary got killed yesterday, but I don't think anybody actually died.

Night Train
09-23-2013, 03:19 PM
we need is some help at coroner

What time is CSI on ?

Homegrown
09-23-2013, 03:22 PM
Per his twitter acoount he is signed, now all we need is some help at coroner

Maybe Mr Ross is going to play corner ....

OpIv37
09-23-2013, 04:09 PM
I know people said our secondary got killed yesterday, but I don't think anybody actually died.

Well I died a little inside watching that crapfest

jimmifli
09-24-2013, 12:13 PM
Well I died a little inside watching that crapfest
We all did. By the end I was just cheering for the refs to not throw a flag. In the fourth quarter when a player got up and looked at the ref for a call I audibly said **** off. I swore a lot on Sunday.

Meathead
09-24-2013, 12:38 PM
by the end i was cheering for the refs to THROW a flag. the bills tying td was only after a gift of about sixty yards in penalties on that one drive alone. me and my dad were laughing and shouting 'throw a flag' after every ultra crappy throw by ej

i fully expected games like that from this all new everything team. it was still painful to watch tho. good thing the jets are a wreck too cuz that was a blowout they almost let the bills steal

better days
09-24-2013, 01:03 PM
by the end i was cheering for the refs to THROW a flag. the bills tying td was only after a gift of about sixty yards in penalties on that one drive alone. me and my dad were laughing and shouting 'throw a flag' after every ultra crappy throw by ej

i fully expected games like that from this all new everything team. it was still painful to watch tho. good thing the jets are a wreck too cuz that was a blowout they almost let the bills steal

How many of the opponents TD's were gifts from penalties? MANY MANY MANY MORE than the Bills get.

BillsFever21
09-24-2013, 09:19 PM

Same here when I was watching the game with my dad. I knew we didn't have a chance unless we could get some more penalties. I kept hoping for some PI or other penalties to move us down the field but it didn't happen.

BillsFever21
09-24-2013, 09:21 PM
How many of the opponents TD's were gifts from penalties? MANY MANY MANY MORE than the Bills get.

Will you quit using "the refs are against the Bills" card all of the time. It gets old and it just screams of fans in denial of why their team has sucked for such a long time. I'm sure we're not the only horrible team with fans doing the same.

better days
09-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Will you quit using "the refs are against the Bills" card all of the time. It gets old and it just screams of fans in denial of why their team has sucked for such a long time. I'm sure we're not the only horrible team with fans doing the same.

I'm telling it like it is. The Bills are HEAVILY PENALIZED FACT. MANY TD's were GIFTS to OTHER teams because of those penalties.

This "GIFT" TD to the Bills was like the ONE present under the POOR kids tree at Christmas.

You know what gets old? People RAGGING on the Bills CONSTANTLY, NO MATTER WHAT. THAT IS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so SICK of it! ANYONE that does not want to SUPPORT the Bills can suck it!

BillsFever21
09-24-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm telling it like it is. The Bills are HEAVILY PENALIZED FACT. MANY TD's were GIFTS to OTHER teams because of those penalties.

This "GIFT" TD to the Bills was like the ONE present under the POOR kids tree at Christmas.

You know what gets old? People RAGGING on the Bills CONSTANTLY, NO MATTER WHAT. THAT IS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so SICK of it! ANYONE that does not want to SUPPORT the Bills can suck it!

You sound like a school kid telling his parents the reason why he failed was because the teachers don't like him and did it on purpose.

If you don't like reading nothing but fluff posts about the Bills then find a website called www.delusionalbillshomers.com (http://www.delusionalbillshomers.com)

This is the 14th year straight of crappy Bills football. Of course there are going to be many objective posts. If you can't handle it then you should stop reading until we actually start winning. A good team solves everything. You can support and watch the Bills without being a cheerleader who thinks they can't do any wrong even when the evidence is in plain sight.

better days
09-24-2013, 10:28 PM
You sound like a school kid telling his parents the reason why he failed was because the teachers don't like him and did it on purpose.

If you don't like reading nothing but fluff posts about the Bills then find a website called www.delusionalbillshomers.com (http://www.delusionalbillshomers.com)

This is the 14th year straight of crappy Bills football. Of course there are going to be many objective posts. If you can't handle it then you should stop reading until we actually start winning. A good team solves everything. You can support and watch the Bills without being a cheerleader who thinks they can't do any wrong even when the evidence is in plain sight.

I am HAPPY to read OBJECTIVE posts. It is BS NEGATIVE for no reason other than the Bills have sucked the last 13 years posts I can't stand.

You know, your type of posts.

BillsFever21
09-24-2013, 10:35 PM
I am HAPPY to read OBJECTIVE posts. It is BS NEGATIVE for no reason other than the Bills have sucked the last 13 years posts I can't stand.

You know, your type of posts.

If the truth hurts then I guess you shouldn't read it. :rofl:

Everyone would like to see the Bills good again and not be the laughingstock of the NFL. Unfortunately we have been for over a decade.

Skooby
09-24-2013, 11:44 PM

Everyone would like to see the Bills good again and not be the laughingstock of the NFL. Unfortunately we have been for over a decade.

13 years straight but hey I'm counting.

better days
09-25-2013, 08:41 AM

We ALL know that. And don't need any PESSIMIST to tell us about it. The truth may hurt, but what I object to is putting blame on people that don't deserve it.

For example, Nix can not be blamed for past failures when he was not in Buffalo. That blame should fall to the people that were in Buffalo at the time.

The Bills have suffered a number of injuries & yet are 1-2 & lost both games by only a few points.

The Redskins & Giants both look much worse than the Bills at this point.

DynaPaul
09-26-2013, 05:47 PM

Try saying that after watching the Patriots play most teams.

Mace
09-26-2013, 09:08 PM
I like Jay Ross. He earned a place on the roster this camp and preseason, like Blatnick did.

For all their esteemed line talent, at some point or another they'll have a defensive lineman who knows how to at least fall down in the right place to slow down a running back. Could be Ross or Blatnick as much as maybe it'll be Dareus, Williams and Williams where it may suddenly click that the guy with the ball is supposed to be made to fall down and not run away so far.