• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Injury stats?

Is there a source that tracks NFL injuries, specifically games lost to injury, starters injured and guys on IR?

I don't follow any other teams close enough to know for sure, but it just seem like we have an absurd amount of injuries every single year.

And no I haven't googled it yet- I'll look at home later when I have more time. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good source.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Injury stats?

Every. single. year.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      Is there a source that tracks NFL injuries, specifically games lost to injury, starters injured and guys on IR?

I don't follow any other teams close enough to know for sure, but it just seem like we have an absurd amount of injuries every single year.

And no I haven't googled it yet- I'll look at home later when I have more time. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good source.
      Here's CBS Sports site:

I've been following the injury stats for many, many years, Opi. Over a long run, BUF is no more than average. That's my opinion. They had a notable injury free run a couple of years ago, IIRC.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Thurmal
        • Oct 2005

It seems like this team has been bitten by the injury bug ever since Mularkey fired Rusty Jones. Maybe it seems worse because, due to the constant lack of depth, injuries end up costing the Bills more dearly than other teams.
        "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
          • Sep 2012

I think we are slightly above average in games lost most years. We just fixate on it more because we have no depth and our coaches have no conception of covering for injuries with scheme.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

No one wants to play, they want to sit in the training room hot tub drinking Bud Lights.

Comment

• ICRockets
              Childish Fake Voter
              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by DynaPaul View Post
              No one wants to play, they want to sit in the training room hot tub drinking Bud Lights.
              You're so full of ****. Nobody WANTS to drink Bud Light.

Comment

• jimmifli
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                I think we are slightly above average in games lost most years. We just fixate on it more because we have no depth and our coaches have no conception of covering for injuries with scheme.
                Exactly. Total lack of depth all over the roster.

Like LB. Our top 3 aren't bad right now. But what if one of them goes down? There is nobody behind them that is capable of starting an NFL game.

Comment

Working...
                X