PDA

View Full Version : Injury stats?

OpIv37
09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Is there a source that tracks NFL injuries, specifically games lost to injury, starters injured and guys on IR?

I don't follow any other teams close enough to know for sure, but it just seem like we have an absurd amount of injuries every single year.

And no I haven't googled it yet- I'll look at home later when I have more time. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good source.

Historian
09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Every. single. year.

stuckincincy
09-24-2013, 12:20 PM
Is there a source that tracks NFL injuries, specifically games lost to injury, starters injured and guys on IR?

I don't follow any other teams close enough to know for sure, but it just seem like we have an absurd amount of injuries every single year.

And no I haven't googled it yet- I'll look at home later when I have more time. Just wondering if anyone knows of a good source.

Here's CBS Sports site:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries/pup

I've been following the injury stats for many, many years, Opi. Over a long run, BUF is no more than average. That's my opinion. They had a notable injury free run a couple of years ago, IIRC.

Thurmal
09-24-2013, 01:03 PM
It seems like this team has been bitten by the injury bug ever since Mularkey fired Rusty Jones. Maybe it seems worse because, due to the constant lack of depth, injuries end up costing the Bills more dearly than other teams.

IlluminatusUIUC
09-24-2013, 02:51 PM
I think we are slightly above average in games lost most years. We just fixate on it more because we have no depth and our coaches have no conception of covering for injuries with scheme.

DynaPaul
09-24-2013, 06:01 PM
No one wants to play, they want to sit in the training room hot tub drinking Bud Lights.

ICRockets
09-24-2013, 06:52 PM
No one wants to play, they want to sit in the training room hot tub drinking Bud Lights.

You're so full of ****. Nobody WANTS to drink Bud Light.

jimmifli
09-24-2013, 07:08 PM
I think we are slightly above average in games lost most years. We just fixate on it more because we have no depth and our coaches have no conception of covering for injuries with scheme.
Exactly. Total lack of depth all over the roster.

Like LB. Our top 3 aren't bad right now. But what if one of them goes down? There is nobody behind them that is capable of starting an NFL game.