PDA

View Full Version : What if Kolb doesn't go to IR?

stuckincincy
09-25-2013, 07:15 PM
Opinions? :darth:

Skooby
09-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Then we lose a chance to fill a roster spot with a useful player.

better days
09-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Then Kolb is probably cut with the way Tuel played in Preseason VS the way Kolb played.

Mr. Pink
09-25-2013, 07:19 PM

They get to keep 20m in Ralphies pocket!

That's the goal, keeping money in his pocket.

SquishDaFish
09-25-2013, 07:19 PM
IF that happened I think EJ was going to win the job anyway but they prob would of tried to stash Tuel on the Practice Squad and kept Kolb as a backup

JoeMama
09-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Kevin Kolb was a headache away from the IR to begin with.

Just like the majority of sane Bills fans said.

stuckincincy
09-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Then Kolb is probably cut with the way Tuel played in Preseason VS the way Kolb played.

Hard to think that they wanted to to kick off the season with 2 rookie qbs. I kinda thought they would have scraped up some greybeard.

stuckincincy
09-25-2013, 07:28 PM

Like Justin Rogers?

GvilleBills
09-25-2013, 07:56 PM
EJ's first start would be this week against the Ravens, since Kolb would've been murdered by the Jets.

stuckincincy
09-25-2013, 08:07 PM
EJ's first start would be this week against the Ravens, since Kolb would've been murdered by the Jets.

Could be.

I would like to see the likes of ESPN, CBS, NFL.com and the like query their (irritating, IMO) relational databases and find out how many clubs have ever started the season with only 2 qbs, and both of them being rookies.

OpIv37
09-25-2013, 08:22 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that Kolb would be as bad or worse than EJ's done so far. The guy is absolutely useless.

I don't want the coaches to have the temptation of pulling EJ for Kolb. Let EJ take his lumps, and if he's absolutely brutal let Tuel take his lumps. This team is going nowhere and the only way we get something out of this season is if we let the young guys learn (except Rogers- he's already been burned to charcoal).

JoeMama
09-25-2013, 08:35 PM
I can think of at least 5 reasons why we should stick with EJ Manuel no matter what.

Teddy Bridgewater.

Tajh Boyd.

Brett Hundley.

Johnny Manziel.

Aaron Murray.

better days
09-25-2013, 10:54 PM
I can think of at least 5 reasons why we should stick with EJ Manuel no matter what.

Teddy Bridgewater.

Tajh Boyd.

Brett Hundley.

Johnny Manziel.

Aaron Murray.

Manziel will never make it as an NFL QB.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-26-2013, 06:00 AM
Let's see if EJ can beat the blitz since he's going to see the same movie every week until otherwise.

Mr. Pink
09-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Manziel will never make it as an NFL QB.

He's a better QB than your homeboy Tebow. You know that guy you thought would be better than Peyton Manning.

trapezeus
09-26-2013, 05:02 PM
according to the tebow apologists, he is better than peyton because peyton lost his denver playoff game and tebow won his. i didnt ask for that to make sense to you. i just ask that you pray like tebow that it makes sense on faith. because that's all that matters.

Why more teams aren't willing to dumb down their offense for one guy and if he gets hurt have to install an entirely new offense for a more capable qb is just too confusing.