PDA

View Full Version : Tickets to 10/13 vs bengals

Dying_-2-_Live
09-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Does anyone have tickets for sale to the Bengals game on Oct. 13th? I would very much appreciate it.

SquishDaFish
09-25-2013, 10:14 PM
I have my 2 seasons. message me ill get back to u tomorrow

ptd86
09-26-2013, 09:38 AM
The Bills have tickets for sale

Dying_-2-_Live
10-09-2013, 06:32 PM
still looking for cheap tickets if anyone has any

Meathead
10-09-2013, 06:33 PM
just show up. there will be tons of tickets floating around, youll probably get them for close to nuthin

Bangarang
10-09-2013, 06:39 PM

Bills are practically giving them away at this point. Help sell this game out.

BillsFever21
10-09-2013, 06:48 PM
The scalpers will be selling them below face value just to get rid of them since there is still 7,000 tickets available.

SpikedLemonade
10-09-2013, 06:49 PM

So in other words below face value?

We are so screwed!

SpikedLemonade
10-09-2013, 06:51 PM
The scalpers will be selling them below face value just to get rid of them since there is still 7,000 tickets available.

We are 2-3, the weather will be beautiful, the Bengals are not a poor draw and scalpers will sell for below face value?

How can we pretend this team will be here in 10 years and that a new stadium will be built?

BillsFever21
10-09-2013, 07:00 PM
We are 2-3, the weather will be beautiful, the Bengals are not a poor draw and scalpers will sell for below face value?

How can we pretend this team will be here in 10 years and that a new stadium will be built?

It's not like 2-3 is a great record and we have a practice squad QB starting the game. If the weather and the draw of the Bengals meant anything then the game wouldn't still have that many tickets left.

It's supply and demand. Unless there are people looking for better seats from a scalper then there are 7,000 tickets you can purchase right from the ticket office. The closer it gets to kickoff time means they will be trying to unload them. Unless it's a premium seat that somebody wants then they definitely won't be getting much(if any) over face value. If the game was sold out that would be a different story.

SpikedLemonade
10-09-2013, 07:07 PM
This will be the first Black Out of the NFL season.

This does not make the future look good for the Bills given we already have the lowest averaged priced tickets in the NFL.

The eventual new owner will only be prohibited from moving by the NFL for a set number of years if conditions are met (tickets sales and a new stadium).

I can't remember a Bills Black Out this early.

BillsFever21
10-09-2013, 07:22 PM

This does not make the future look good for the Bills given we already have the lowest averaged priced tickets in the NFL.

The eventual new owner will only be prohibited from moving by the NFL for a set number of years if conditions are met (tickets sales and a new stadium).

The last time I remember one this early was against the Jaguars years ago. It was like week three of the season. I think there was a couple other games in October throughout the years. It's pretty bad when you can't sellout the 5th game of the year at the start of October.

Bills scramble to avoid first blackout of the NFL season

During an appearance on WGR 55 in Buffalo, CEO Russ Brandon said 7,000 tickets must be sold to avoid a local blackout.

As part of the effort to televise the game in Buffalo, the Bills have offered $15 per ticket via Twitter (https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/387916214053646336).

Said one fan in response: “Can I have $15 off my season ticket?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/09/bills-scramble-to-avoid-first-blackout-of-the-nfl-season/

It looks as if they are offering tickets for $15 a piece to try and sell the rest of them. That definitely means the scalpers won't see much for their tickets.

BillsFever21
10-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Their link title was misleading. That's $15 off per ticket and not $15 a ticket.

Hell we even had trouble selling out the 2nd game of the year. That is real bad there that it even came that close. The game could still be televised if Wilson wouldn't have opted out of the new blackout rules.

SpikedLemonade
10-09-2013, 07:33 PM
I used to believe that the Bills would never relocate after Ralph's death.

I don't believe that anymore.

That 8th year out clause in the new lease was put there to put pressure on the county to build a new stadium.

I suspect that will be the year the Bills move.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Well I can't be there cause I'm 3000 miles away but if I was still in buffalo I would be going. I really can't blame the avg fan for not wanting to show up to support the team they've been awful for so long. But week 6 is kinda early to throw in the towel no????

SquishDaFish
10-09-2013, 08:10 PM
I still have my 2. ill take 100 for the pair. aisle seats

Dying_-2-_Live
10-09-2013, 08:18 PM
hey squish give me pm again

- - - Updated - - -

hey squish give me pm again

Dr. Lecter
10-09-2013, 10:11 PM

That is a little misleading because other teams have bought their tickets so the games are "sold out" when they are not

SpikedLemonade
10-10-2013, 08:10 AM
That is a little misleading because other teams have bought their tickets so the games are "sold out" when they are not

Well how Ralph does not spend the $20M saved under the salary cap is his business I guess.

pmoon6
10-10-2013, 08:39 AM

I can't remember a Bills Black Out this early.Well, the Bills' are trying to discourage the drunken idiots from coming to the game. Probably 25% of the fanbase.

Maybe they took my advice and are going to a sportsbar to watch the game. They can get wrecked and yell profanities at the big screen with impunity.

SpikedLemonade
10-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Well, the Bills' are trying to discourage the drunken idiots from coming to the game. Probably 25% of the fanbase.

Maybe they took my advice and are going to a sportsbar to watch the game. They can get wrecked and yell profanities at the big screen with impunity.

Perhaps.

Unfortunately, there are not enough sober fans to replace them.

Meathead
10-10-2013, 01:30 PM
How long until the bills open a designated drunk idiot section?

Uncle Jesse
10-10-2013, 01:47 PM
How many teams like us will have played 4 home games in 6 weeks? Factor that, with a losing record, a fringe NFLer starting at QB, and an elite defense coming in, I can see the lack of interest.

On the other hand, it certainly doesn't bode well for our future here. I have my ticket already, I don't know what else to do.

SpikedLemonade
10-10-2013, 03:05 PM
How long until the bills open a designated drunk idiot section?

I hope it is above the handicapped section so I can piss on you during the game.

pmoon6
10-11-2013, 08:00 AM
I hope it is above the handicapped section so I can piss on you during the game.That would require you actually finding your dick. Huge task even when sober.

Dr. Lecter
10-11-2013, 08:03 AM
Not to mention, rumor has it that MH is into that sort of thing

pmoon6
10-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Not to mention, rumor has it that MH is into that sort of thingThere's a song in their somewhere. "Golden Showers and Wheelchairs" Could be a hit.

Or we could just rework "Singin' In The Rain".

Generalissimus Gibby
10-11-2013, 10:27 AM
There's a song in their somewhere. "Golden Showers and Wheelchairs" Could be a hit.

Or we could just rework "Singin' In The Rain".

Lec and Moonie, y'all too are too much. Thanks though, I needed the laugh.