Psychics and Crystal Ballers... Any chance to beat baltimore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukie
    Seriously?
    • Sep 2012

Psychics and Crystal Ballers... Any chance to beat baltimore?

Is there any amount of insense to inhail, sage burning to smoke out the bad mojo, voodoo, speaking in tongue mantras... anything that could have the Bills beat Baltimore?

What would have to happen? Planets aligning just so? A spontaneous parting of the Erie Canal? A big outdoor sporting goods company opening a store the waterfront? A total shift in consciousness by thousands eating "wings of victory" in unison? A September blizzard? The glorious and instantaneous resurrection of the Summit Park Mall? Anything?
    Last edited by sukie; 09-27-2013, 08:58 AM.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Psychics and Crystal Ballers... Any chance to beat baltimore?

stack the box with 8 to stop the Ravens' run and force Flacco to beat them with his arm

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
      stack the box with 8 to stop the Ravens' run and force Flacco to beat them with his arm

Surely it has to be more than just that.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

nope that's it. Flacco has no chance vs. Justin Rogers.
        Last edited by justasportsfan; 09-27-2013, 09:02 AM.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
          • Jul 2002

As in most NFL games the easiest answer is if Flacco is knocked out of the game, all the Bills have to do is beat his backup Tyrod Taylor (I bet 90% of you never heard of the guy-I'm in that group- I had to look up Baltimore's depth chart to find him). Now on the other hand, if it becomes Tuel time, we're going to get shutout.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

I think to win, the Bills have to bring a lot of pressure on defense & play ANYONE but Rogers at CB.

On offense, EJ needs to hit some big plays with CJ, Woods & Stevie for TD's. We can not settle for FGs & expect to win.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Win the turnover battle is step 1. Create some big plays with YAC. Anything is possible, but it's not likely. It will be a close game though.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• sukie
                Seriously?
                • Sep 2012

How much longer do the Bills have to rely on the foot of Dan Carpenter anyway?

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

Theres also a very good chance the Ravens could over look the Bills and be thinking about Miami.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• malvado78
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by better days View Post
                    I think to win, the Bills have to bring a lot of pressure on defense & play ANYONE but Rogers at CB.

On offense, EJ needs to hit some big plays with CJ, Woods & Stevie for TD's. We can not settle for FGs & expect to win.
                    I cannot wait to see Dareus covering Smith or Jones...

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

I don't expect to win this game with Flacco slinging the ball against our decimated secondary. BUT I very much expect to so see some improvement from EJ and the entire offense. They need to have learned from last week and have made improvements.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

There is always a chance but it doesn't look good. Yeah, you could stack the box to stop their running game but Flacco is a good quarterback and our secondary sucks right now. We'd have to win it through some fortunate turnovers and lethargic play from the Ravens most likely. If our running game gets shut down and they bring the heat on Manuel we need to hit them with designed screen plays.

Comment

• imbondz
                          Democrats are people too
                          • Jan 2003

yes there's always a chance. I'm going to say this on every EJ thread for his rookie season from now on - Troy Aikman started his career 1-15. 2nd year went 7-9... Not saying EJ is him, but we can't flip out after 2 games.
                          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                            • Feb 2006

Hey we had a chance with fitz and lee evans the last time we played. Remember we lost in OT or right before OT on that terrible Ray Lewis holding that tight end in the air and getting no down by contact leading to a fumble? Another heart ripper. As usual.

Comment

• EDS
                              • Jan 2003

There is always hope . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X