X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Jairus Byrd

I have the plantar fasciitis thing and yeah it hurts but I can stretch it out and tolerate it. It honestly seems like Byrd is sitting out to make a statement to OBD for frsnchising him. And I have 0 doubts that his agent is behind this BS. He could have played from WK1 but I don't expect him back until after the bye.

Fine, got it, no problem dick. If I'm Whaley, I would let him play his game this year and then tag his stupid ass next year too just to spite him. It's not like we're actually spending to the cap do **** it and **** him too.

Jairus Byrd has made it abundantly clear he doesn't WANT to be a Bill. He's letting down the entire team by not playing, especially when we are missing our best 3 DBs. We're not a playoff team with or without him so I say we **** him next year like he's ****ing us this year.
    Last edited by jamze132; 09-27-2013, 05:28 PM.
  • jdaltroy5
    • Aug 2012

Re: Jairus Byrd

You should've labelled this thread with - BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Paying him 15.2 Mil for 2 years to not play most of the time will sure show him !

Where can I sign up for that ? My foot hurts.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• jamze132
        • Jun 2003

I hear ya.

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

I bet he would trade the 15.2 to get the **** out of Buffalo while he's still in his prime.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Franchise and trade him to Jax for a bag of peanuts

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
              Franchise and trade him to Jax for a bag of peanuts
              I agree, JAX would be a perfect spot for a long-term deal for him to enjoy.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Jags spend even less than the Bills.

Byrd would be a good fit in Oakland.
                Package our 1st and Byrd to Oakland for their 1st and 2nd.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                  Jags spend even less than the Bills.

Byrd would be a good fit in Oakland.
                  Package our 1st and Byrd to Oakland for their 1st and 2nd.
                  That would be a great deal. We could get a second for Byrd, which is where we picked him. That way we get to start all over at FS. We can spend a high pick on a replacement and let him go through his growing pains, develop into a decent player, and trade him for another 2nd.

Hell...the Bills might be a perennial 6 win team at that rate, but we'll know the players WANT to be a Bill, mostly because they don't have a choice. It might not be a good football team, and the players are only here because they came at a deal, or have no choice, but the feeling will be much more warm and fuzzy than having to deal with high priced talent that wants to be treated like high priced talent.

I really don't know why the fans take this so personally. Maybe it is the unrequited love, or maybe they just want Littman and Brandon to get bigger bonuses. Both of those are kind of sad, but again...it is really just about the warm fuzzy feeling.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                    • Nov 2009

Either way...we'll show Byrd, as well as any other of our select draft picks that perform half way decent that if you want paid, you are going to get it somewhere else, but not here in Buffalo.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                      • Nov 2009

Also, wouldn't it be weird if like the whole thing wasn't a conspiracy, and he was really hurt? I mean, like imagine if we didn't know that everybody was lying about this?

What am I talking about? Of course we know this is a conspiracy, and beyond that, one that is very personal in nature. It is like every Sunday, Byrd is just laughing at us all. It is indefensible that we haven't traded him for lesser value already, when we all know that this is the case, despite team coverage that is only slightly less exhaustible than the fans making threads about what a bad man Byrd is.

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

He may have the money but he has lost the respect of thousands of football fans. How many old time football players laugh at this guy? He calls himself a football player? Sorry but the guys is making almost 7MM and can't play until he is 100%. Far be it if he gets an in grown toe nail. The Bills may have to IR him. He and Phil Kessel are up for biggest manginas of 2013.

Comment

• coastal
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Tag him again and sue his ****ing ass.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

So we picked him out of oblivion, groomed him and coached him up, and now he's too good for us? **** this douchebag. Put him on IR so he doesn't get the full pay. Tag and trade him to Jacksonville. **** this clown.

Comment

• X-Era
                              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                              Paying him 15.2 Mil for 2 years to not play most of the time will sure show him !

Where can I sign up for that ? My foot hurts.
                              Versus what? An additional 15.2 mill in cap room that also is not playing?

If we refuse to re-invest the money, I'd almost agree to just spite the dick.

Comment

Working...
                              X