PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Bus Trip Tomorrow to the Game

SpikedLemonade
09-28-2013, 02:00 PM
Until I get further surgery soon on the foot and leg, I can't drive to the game.

One of those all in deal with all the beer you can drink, some food, tickets, bus, etc.

It is from a bar up here so I don't expect a Bills fan among them. Hopefully, some nice firm breasts to look at on the bus.

In any event, I can't limp around too far but if someone is close to the bus lot, let me know and I will drop by to say hello.

Wearing all Bills gear as usual.

Homegrown
09-28-2013, 02:38 PM
nice firm breasts to look at .... I can't limp around too far, but...
Interesting - breast, limp & but all in the same post

coastal
09-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Meeting spiked is a must.

Drinking with spiked... a sacrament.

SpikedLemonade
09-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Interesting - breast, limp & but all in the same post

I have range.

Speaking of which, The Range is within a month or two of no longer being a message board. Rick -- The ***** -- is no longer willing to pay the $80.00 per month and it will be using a Facebook page instead.

Sometimes *******s do make a difference.

cookie G
09-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Meeting spiked is a must.

Drinking with spiked... a sacrament.

Tell that to the old man in Kansas City that he tried to kill.

The KCMO police are still wanting to meet him.

SpikedLemonade
09-28-2013, 03:31 PM

I threw that ball where it could not be intercepted.

Novacane
09-28-2013, 03:56 PM
For as down as you are on the Bills and think Ralphs a greedy old bastard I am surprised you are giving Ralph any of your money.

SpikedLemonade
09-28-2013, 04:02 PM
For as down as you are on the Bills and think Ralphs a greedy old bastard I am surprised you are giving Ralph any of your money.

I have been doing it for over 20 years.

Don't worry, when Ralph dies, you can cry those fake tears for him.

Novacane
09-28-2013, 04:34 PM
I wasn't mocking you. Was simply saying I was surprised you still support him financially. I'm no fan of Ralph either. I haven't gone to a regular season game in 5 years because I'm not paying for a crap product.

cookie G
09-28-2013, 05:05 PM
I threw that ball where it could not be intercepted.

well..he didn't. Old man killer.

OpIv37
09-28-2013, 06:58 PM
I wasn't mocking you. Was simply saying I was surprised you still support him financially. I'm no fan of Ralph either. I haven't gone to a regular season game in 5 years because I'm not paying for a crap product.

I'm with you- I haven't gone to an away game since the Gibbs "Timeout" game in 07 or a home game since the San Diego blackout game in 08. Traveling to a home game is a minimum $500 commitment between gas, hotel, food, tickets and parking. I'd spend the money if it mattered but it doesn't- chances are we are going to lose, and if we win, it's fun in the moment but ultimately meaningless as we won't make the playoffs anyway. I just can't lay out the cash for something so futile and so likely to end in disappointment. It's hard enough just to shell out for Sunday Ticket every year.

Homegrown
09-28-2013, 07:18 PM
I have range.

Speaking of which, The Range is within a month or two of no longer being a message board. Rick -- The ***** -- is no longer willing to pay the $80.00 per month and it will be using a Facebook page instead.

Sometimes *******s do make a difference. are you hi-jacking your own thread?

coastal
09-28-2013, 07:55 PM

Last rites?

Meathead
09-28-2013, 09:34 PM
if you want to see boobs why not just look down your shirt

jimmifli
09-28-2013, 10:27 PM
if you want to see boobs why not just look down your shirt
He wants to see boobs he's never sucked on before.

Dr. Lecter
09-28-2013, 10:58 PM
At his age, he should not be so damn fussy.

Mace
09-28-2013, 11:38 PM
Until I get further surgery soon on the foot and leg, I can't drive to the game.

One of those all in deal with all the beer you can drink, some food, tickets, bus, etc.

It is from a bar up here so I don't expect a Bills fan among them. Hopefully, some nice firm breasts to look at on the bus.

In any event, I can't limp around too far but if someone is close to the bus lot, let me know and I will drop by to say hello.

Wearing all Bills gear as usual.

I hope you have a great time Spiked, and that the foot and leg are getting there. I'll drop by to say hello to you one day but while you're showing me some of those great Canadian trout. Not your great Canadian trout, I mean the fish.

Enjoy...

Night Train
09-29-2013, 06:31 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the bus was short.

coastal
09-29-2013, 07:05 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the bus was short.
Low hanging fruit, butt well done!

cookie G
09-29-2013, 08:24 AM
Last rites?

Felony arrest warrant.