PDA

View Full Version : Our games are close

thejosh213
09-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Is it the coaching or the talent? So far I am impressed that we have managed to keep every game so close.

imbondz
09-29-2013, 04:04 PM
It's mainly the teams we've played arent very good

thejosh213
09-29-2013, 04:17 PM
I don't care if the ravens lost Ray Lewis . They are good.

- - - Updated - - -

Then the panthers went on to torch the giants, so I believe we have beat decent teams

psubills62
09-29-2013, 04:21 PM
Honestly, this is what I was looking for with every new coach. Even if we don't win, especially the first year, at least be competitive. Losing still sucks and the team will need to take steps forward in the next few years, but first year with new coach, rebuilding, lots of injuries, I think being competitive in every game is a relative positive.

Meathead
09-29-2013, 05:13 PM
well idk about this teams ability to keep is close. kinda been a weird season for the bills with lots of unusual patterns to the games

the cheaters and jets were blowouts, despite the scores. they didnt just lose they actually sucked, and i dont use that word often with sports. but they did suck. so two out of four games the bills have put a crap aka bad team on the field

carolina was a solid win. today was a very nice bounceback kind of win but perhaps not quite as solid. they did just enough right to win by three after five flacco picks. still, it is impressive in how many ways they responded positively today after last weeks demolishing at the hands of the inappropriate tattoos

so we can say this baby team is taking some nice steps. i cant shake the feeling this young team will transform into captains craptageous again a few more times than we prefer this year, but if they can continue to develop the kind of adaptability and resilience they did today then this would turn into a very productive non-playoff season

trapezeus
09-29-2013, 05:38 PM
5ints at home, should it have been close?

as long as they keep improving, it's all good.

Jets losing. There is hope yet!

Mike
09-29-2013, 06:01 PM
Overall, I like where the Defense is headed. Even though they are lacking in many areas, they play up to and above their stature. It's a great sign when this happens.

The offense on the other hand is dismal. Outside of a few good plays, it's run and a cloud of dust. If Bills will ever be relevant they will need EJ to be a top 5 QB

RedEyE
09-29-2013, 06:21 PM
Truth be told its still really too early to say . But this Bills team just beat the SUPER BOWL CHAMP Ravens. They shocked the Carolina Panthers. And just about squeeked one out over NE.

There is plenty to be hopeful for.

black N yellow
09-29-2013, 06:23 PM
The patriots are a few points from being 1-2, not 3-0. Close is close.

Scumbag College
09-29-2013, 06:28 PM
I had the Bills losing the first four games. Despite all of the injuries and EJ looking like a rookie the past two weeks, they are still 2-2. It would have been nice to pull out the wins over the Pats and/or Jets, but I will take 2-2 and four close games.

alohabillsfan
09-30-2013, 10:11 AM
Could be worse, you could be a jags fan!

Night Train
09-30-2013, 10:11 AM
It's mainly the teams we've played arent very good
That's about 24 teams in the NFL, at present.

justasportsfan
09-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Is it the coaching or the talent? So far I am impressed that we have managed to keep every game so close.

Penalties are killing us but its a new scheme and new players in some areas.Marrone says that communication is a challenge. Once they are all are on the same page, I expect the penalties to go down and score more.