PDA

View Full Version : EJ Manuel Just Gave Fred Jackson the Starting Nod

BillsImpossible
09-29-2013, 04:29 PM
When asked about the Ravens game in his post game interview, EJ Manuel spoke highly of his offensive line that was able to, "Open up the lanes for Fred Jackson."

I love C.J. Spiller, but I think it's quite clear that the kid still needs to add 10 lbs of beer muscle or more.

Fred Jackson has the durability to win, and make big plays. He's such a smart runner.

When's the last time you saw Fred Jackson try to run outside of the tackles?

Give Fred the starting rock. He deserves it.

TacklingDummy
09-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Fred when healthy has always been the best back on the roster.
I don't know why he gets so much hate.

Novacane
09-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Just keep feeding them both like today. Who cares who starts

FamousAmos
09-29-2013, 04:38 PM
When asked about the Ravens game in his post game interview, EJ Manuel spoke highly of his offensive line that was able to, "Open up the lanes for Fred Jackson."

I love C.J. Spiller, but I think it's quite clear that the kid still needs to add 10 lbs of beer muscle or more.

Fred Jackson has the durability to win, and make big plays. He's such a smart runner.

When's the last time you saw Fred Jackson try to run outside of the tackles?

Give Fred the starting rock. He deserves it.Fred Jackson doesn't run well outside the tackles. He doesn't have the elite speed tot urn the corner and burn it up the sidelines. Even Spiller has had trouble turning the corner this year. So Fred's bread and butter has been up the gut and he has done a great job running after first contact. Spiller had a few nice carries too where he was hit and he got some yac.

Don't Panic
09-29-2013, 04:40 PM
I have yet to CJ get the ball in space. Still confused how two coaches haven't figured out how to fully utilize this guy.

That said, Freddy is a beast. Thank God he is a Bill.

BillsImpossible
09-29-2013, 04:41 PM
Just keep feeding them both like today. Who cares who starts

Good point.

C.J. is going to hit a big one eventually, kid just needs to be patient behind his line. He's hitting the hole too fast and is too eager to make the big play.

Typical young buck. Give him time, beer, pizza, wings, and extra blue cheese and he'll be fine in due time.

Fixxxer
09-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Fred is decisive when he runs and for the most part he finds the right hole to hit. CJ needs to make the cut and go full speed, instead, he dances and tries to bounce everything outside.

justasportsfan
09-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Good choice by Ej since he can't open the lanes with his arm. He needs a good running game to bail him out

BillsImpossible
09-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Good choice by Ej since he can't open the lanes with his arm. He needs a good running game to bail him out

4 games in, he's 2-2 and you want to roast him?

Robert Woods disagrees.

jimmifli
09-29-2013, 04:55 PM
On the play before Freddy's TD run, the pass to Chandler, Freddy picked up the blitzing LB perfectly and gave EJ the time to complete the pass.

Following up that play with a TD is the kind of thing that makes a QB love his RB.

DynaPaul
09-29-2013, 04:59 PM
Both guys are awesome and have their own strengths and weaknesses. We have to keep them both in the game to keep this offense rolling.

cookie G
09-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Sigh...this isn't like a QB controversy..where if you have 2 QB, you really don't have one.

You have 2 good RB's. enjoy them.

PS. Both left the game limping, both came back, because they knew their team needed them.

WERE YOU WATCHING MR. BYRD OR WERE YOU TWEETING, YA POS DIVA?

justasportsfan
09-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Not roasting him. Just stating the obvious. He needs to get better because right now , he's no better than any of our past qbs inclufing JP. We're winning inspite of him.

Fixxxer
09-29-2013, 05:19 PM
Sigh...this isn't like a QB controversy..where if you have 2 QB, you really don't have one.

You have 2 good RB's. enjoy them.

PS. Both left the game limping, both came back, because they knew their team needed them.

WERE YOU WATCHING MR. BYRD OR WERE YOU TWEETING, YA POS DIVA?

And a fine third RB in Choice (ducks and covers)