Anyone need any tickets for the night practice on July 28th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Anyone need any tickets for the night practice on July 28th?

If so, I will be going to Tops tomorrow morning to pick up the tickets and I can get a total of 6 if anyone wants/needs me to grab one or two. I only need 2. So i can have 4 extra ones if you need it.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Bring a freind! Grab as many tickets as you can get your paws on! We will worry about who will use them later

Comment

• clumping platelets

I'll be working

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

I'm planning on going to both of my local Tops stores and getting 12 tickets.

Plus I'm going to there with my Wegmans uniform on, because I just get out of work right before I gotta go in line.

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

So when do they start giving these bad boys away? Monday the 14th? What time??

Mike.... what wegmans you work at?
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

I work at Ridgemont! I'm the overnight cashier from 11:00pm-7:30am every night except for Thurs and Friday night. They start giving the tickets away at 9am tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mike32282
              I work at Ridgemont! I'm the overnight cashier from 11:00pm-7:30am every night except for Thurs and Friday night. They start giving the tickets away at 9am tomorrow morning.
              Alright sweet, i'll be at the penfield wegmans tomorrow 9am! Hopefully there won't be any lines so i can go back home to sleep!!

11pm-7:30am must be easy huh? I work cashier at a store in penfield 4pm-9pm (rite aid). You know Danny Wegman's sister is like a manager at the Penfield wegmans? OMG shes so hot. Danny comes to our store once in a while, he's the biggest pimp i'v ever seen! I know people who work at wegmans so i chill there alot lol.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon

Alright sweet, i'll be at the penfield wegmans tomorrow 9am! Hopefully there won't be any lines so i can go back home to sleep!!

11pm-7:30am must be easy huh? I work cashier at a store in penfield 4pm-9pm (rite aid). You know Danny Wegman's sister is like a manager at the Penfield wegmans? OMG shes so hot. Danny comes to our store once in a while, he's the biggest pimp i'v ever seen! I know people who work at wegmans so i chill there alot lol.
                Uhhh, Demon? Tops is the one giving them out! Wegmans stopped their partnership with the Bills 2 years ago.

So, you have to go to your local Tops store for tickets.

Comment

• Demon
                  • Mar 2003

lol thats what i meant, i'll be at the penfield tops tomorrow 9am. I was thinking of Danny Wegman's sister too much i think so i got off track. my bad
                  Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

LOL! Yeah I would have her on my mind too! She is hot!

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I have 12 tickets! I need at least 2. Maybe 4. I will have about 8 available if anyone needs them. I grabbed the LAST 6, according to the Elmridge Tops.

Comment

• mvb1781
                        Chris Berman's Taxi Driver
                        • May 2003

i have an extra 5 tickets if anyone needs em

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Okay....as of right now....2 are claimed for me and 3 for mackey789....but I still have 7 tickets left. Anyone need any?

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Hey mvb1781....which Tops did you go to? what time? I went to Mt. Read at 8:30am and then straight to Elmridge and according to the guy behind the counter...I got the last 6 tickets available at 9:30am.

Comment

• mvb1781
                              Chris Berman's Taxi Driver
                              • May 2003

hey mike im a coca cola merchandiser so i just went to tops baytown in webster at like 630am before i started my wegmans baytown i told them to hold 12 tickets for me and they did so when i went to tops at 11 they were sold out but i got mine

i sometimes have to work at ridgemont one of my friends Ross works there i went to niagara with him he told me he is leaving for virgina soon to help open up a new wegmans

Comment

Working...
                              X