PDA

View Full Version : Kiko Alonso post game interview

ghz in pittsburgh
09-30-2013, 09:16 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Kiko-Alonso-Postgame-Press-Conference/de3b98f2-9676-4e67-9551-90989a021cdd

Seems a little slow, maybe a lot of weed in his youth.

I love the line of his description of the 1st INT - "it's a gift, no lie." and didn't take the reporter's suggestion of baiting-the-QB. How many times I feel that way for the INTs I saw on TV? Maybe someone is telling the truth finally.

justasportsfan
09-30-2013, 09:30 AM
don't care if he sounds like Pootie Tang. POz was well spoken as was Whitner but didn't make plays.

Night Train
09-30-2013, 10:11 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Kiko-Alonso-Postgame-Press-Conference/de3b98f2-9676-4e67-9551-90989a021cdd

He went through AA and rehab in college. Well publicized at draft time.

Hooray for 2nd chances and not labeling people.

Skooby
09-30-2013, 10:38 AM
His play speaks for him & verbally, he's a Rhodes scholar compared to McKelvin.

RedEyE
09-30-2013, 10:41 AM
Anyone see interviews with JJ Watt. That guy is a crybaby *******. I'd take a humble word stumbling guy like Kiko over a well spoken dick head like JJ T Watt.

Meathead
09-30-2013, 11:37 AM
lol. man it sure looked like he knew what he was doing standing in the right spot for that pick, but he says he was just running around and the ball came right to him. nice work if you can get it

Meathead
09-30-2013, 11:47 AM
lol theyve got an eric wood pregame interview linked to whats supposed to be a robert woods postgame interview. i mean they do look a lot alike but still

Meathead
09-30-2013, 11:50 AM
now its fixed

K-Gun
09-30-2013, 03:30 PM
sorry if anyone thinks he's "slow". i see an intense dude in that interview, like he has a default "I'll kill you" look about him.

Beebe's Kid
09-30-2013, 04:17 PM
lol theyve got an eric wood pregame interview linked to whats supposed to be a robert woods postgame interview. i mean they do look a lot alike but still
Do you mean Eric Woods?

Meathead
09-30-2013, 04:18 PM
either eric woods or robert wood

gr8slayer
09-30-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm so happy that you made a Pootie Tang reference, such an underrated movie.
don't care if he sounds like Pootie Tang. POz was well spoken as was Whitner but didn't make plays.

malvado78
09-30-2013, 04:20 PM

I would watch every interview if he sounded like Pootie Tang!!!!

Interviewer: Kiko Alonso! Looking at all your interceptions, which on are you most proud of?
Kiko Alonso: Ain't come one, but many tine tanies!

Kiko Alonso: Cole me on the panny sty.
Bob Costas: ...I'm sorry. What was that?
Kiko Alonso: Cole - Cole me on the panny sty.
Bob Costas: What the hell are you talking about?
Kiko Alonso: ...Cole me down on the panny sty?
Bob Costas: Oh, cole me down on the panny sty! All right!

Sa da tay...

imbondz
09-30-2013, 05:16 PM
lol. 'I was just out there runnin' around'. from now on when drafting, character issues should not be a concern. the more character flaw the better.

Crisis
09-30-2013, 05:54 PM
Am I the only one who can never get the Buffalobills.com videos to load?

BertSquirtgum
09-30-2013, 07:50 PM

I love the line of his description of the 1st INT - "it's a gift, no lie." and didn't take the reporter's suggestion of baiting-the-QB. How many times I feel that way for the INTs I saw on TV? Maybe someone is telling the truth finally.

So gay to post something negative about the player that won the game for the Bills. Get out of here with that crap.

BillsFanInNM
09-30-2013, 10:03 PM
I can't get them to work with Cyberfox/Firefox, have to load the page in IE or Chrome to see them.

Crisis
09-30-2013, 10:11 PM
I use Chrome and they never work.

ServoBillieves
09-30-2013, 10:44 PM
"Me hit person with ball. Me hurt them. Thrown ball mine! Give beer! Alcohol, cause of and solution to all of life's problems"0

Turf
09-30-2013, 10:44 PM
So gay to post something negative about the player that won the game for the Bills. Get out of here with that crap.

Really, bash our guy the best player on the field. LB, with 4 INT in 4 games. I'd say he's pretty smart. Anyone bashing him better hope he doesn't visualize your undoing. What? Don't know what that means?

jimmifli
09-30-2013, 11:21 PM
It's funny, we spend hours looking at stats, replays, evaluations etc leading up to the draft. I know Kiko had "off the field problems" but lots of guys do and are still drafted in the first round. The one thing we don't see are the team interviews, and I can understand being worried about giving this guy a bunch of money, expectations and pressure. I'm not making fun of him, but it definitely explains a lot.

I don't think you need to be a rocket surgeon to play MLB, and he's obviously smart enough to do it at a really high level, so I'm glad he's on our team. He's the best LB we've had since London left.

Now I just want to hear him and CJ have a conversation!

Turf
10-01-2013, 12:39 AM
After 10 years I'm still waiting for 5 people to have an intelligent conversation on this site. In fact one thread with 5 straight intelligent responses. I'd like to hear that as well. Leave Kiko alone. He's a good guy.

pmoon6
10-01-2013, 05:59 AM
sorry if anyone thinks he's "slow". i see an intense dude in that interview, like he has a default "I'll kill you" look about him.Let's just pray he doesn't go all Aaron Hernandez.

pmoon6
10-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Am I the only one who can never get the Buffalobills.com videos to load?No, I don't even bother to try anymore.

K-Gun
10-01-2013, 08:12 AM
Let's just pray he doesn't go all Aaron Hernandez.

His intensity reminds me of Chris Spielman.

Saratoga Slim
10-01-2013, 08:43 AM
Last I knew this was a football team. The important point is that someone WANTS to interview him because of what he did on the field. If he runs for Congress then we can talk about how he sounds on camera. Dude is smart in the only area that matters right now: where to be on the football field.

imbondz
10-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Please. Let's not be so dramatic. These guys aren't my brother. I can laugh at that interview. It's pretty funny. Stoner dudes are cool. You can like Kiko and think he's a stoner.

pmoon6
10-01-2013, 09:24 AM
His intensity reminds me of Chris Spielman.Good comparison as far as intensity. I hope and pray he can have a similar career. Except for the neck injury and the unfortunate turn of events with his wife. Maybe you already have, but if not tune in to the NFL Network for "A Football Life - Chris Spielman" if you get the chance.

I've got two Spielman stories. One was when he took the hit that injured his neck and lost feeling in his body. He shook it off thinking it was just a "stinger". He played the rest of the game.

The second was told to me by Ed Kelly (Jim's older brother) He was in the weight room visiting Jimbo, started watching Spielman and Paup lifting weights, having a little competition. Ed is a pretty big guy, but he said those guys were so intense it was scary.

bf1
10-01-2013, 11:02 AM
He's Californian.