OK, power ranking again! Somehow NFL.com Harrison puts Bills 14th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

OK, power ranking again! Somehow NFL.com Harrison puts Bills 14th?

Some questioned Elliot Harrison's placement of Tom Brady's New England Patriots in last week's Power Rankings. Did the Pats hang on to their spot for Week 5? Plus, a new No. 1 takes the reins.

The yahoo one had Bills 22nd, behind the Jets, Panthers, and Ravens.

14 is pretty high, Bills need a win Thursday to solidify that type of spot.
  • BuffaloRedleg
    • Aug 2013

Re: OK, power ranking again! Somehow NFL.com Harrison puts Bills 14th?

Well, when you beat the SB champs you will get a bit of a bump.

That Jets game still irks me. The Browns look pretty good right now, this will actually be a good test Thursday.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

Whoever went in to this season saying "The Bills vs. Browns bout will be a huge statement for whoever pulls it out" deserves a huge kudos from everybody... For once a Browns game matters. Can't believe this is happening.

Bills have beat the defending Super Bowl Champions.
      Sabres season starts tomorrow with a pretty stacked team.
      My Pirates have made the postseason for the first time in 21 years.

Did Hell freeze over? Is everyone else as miserable with a 2-2 record as they possibly can for no reason? For once I'm hearing from the people I grew up with in PGH praying for hockey season as opposed to me for the first time in a long time. This season is different, the Bills are different. It's been said before, but for some reason, this team is an all around change from the past seasons.

When we get Goodwin, McKelvin, and Gilmore back we will see where this team is truly headed. When that pussy wants to put in a tampon and play in our secondary we'll also see if we have one of the best safeties in the game. So far, we do, and his name is Jim Leonhard. A strong second in his compatriot Aaron Williams. Oh, and if anyone crying for 2-14 wants to chirp up, we can't win 1 more game, but the odds are against you in that.
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• sukie
        Seriously?
        • Sep 2012

Everything about this matchup screams disappointment for the Bills.

Hostile Road Game for EJ
        Bills drinking the coolaid of a somewhat fortunate win.
        Short week in beautiful Cleveland Motel 6
        Cleveland home after thier big ego boosting win
        Cleveland has hotter cheerleaders... No wait. That's the dog pound... (They are still cuter)
        22 is a bit high.

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

coolaid?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
          Sabres season starts tomorrow with a pretty stacked team.
          is there an opposite world nhl i dont know about
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• sukie
            Seriously?
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
            coolaid? Sorry Kool Aid. Thinking they are all world and highly power ranked.

- - - Updated - - -

is there an opposite world nhl i dont know about

Comment

• Gibby
              Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by sukie View Post

Hostile Road Game for EJ
              Cleveland has hotter cheerleaders... No wait. That's the dog pound... (They are still cuter)
              22 is a bit high.
              and even a drunk pollack is right on the money every now and again.

Comment

• sukie
                Seriously?
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
                and even a drunk pollack is right on the money every now and again.
                dry drunk

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

wow 14th. i wish that meant something. you never know, we might look back at this point and say we didnt realize what we had, but i doubt it. encouraging progress for sure but im not ready to say this baby team is about to jump into the top half and stay there. i think its more likely they shrivel in clev than shine, which will put them back into the mid-20s where they probably belong. but hey hope im wrong
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Buffalogic
                    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                    • Feb 2006

Browns are legit on D. Might see a repeat of the 3-6 game. Hopefully we are on top this time.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wagon Circler View Post
                      Browns are legit on D. Might see a repeat of the 3-6 game. Hopefully we are on top this time.
                      they should've kept Jauron
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                        wow 14th. i wish that meant something. you never know, we might look back at this point and say we didnt realize what we had, but i doubt it. encouraging progress for sure but im not ready to say this baby team is about to jump into the top half and stay there. i think its more likely they shrivel in clev than shine, which will put them back into the mid-20s where they probably belong. but hey hope im wrong
                        Well, didn't you say pretty much the same thing before the Ravens game?

I'm hoping you are wrong AGAIN as well.

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
                          • Aug 2013

Hostile Road Game for EJ
                          22 is a bit high.
                          Everything about every Bills game screams disappointment if you are looking for it.

Love lift us up where we belong.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

Hostile Road Game for EJ
                            22 is a bit high.
                            I don't know about all of your reasons, but it there is ever going to be a trap game for a Bills team that has had so little success for so long, this is it. Cleveland beat a good Cincinnati team. Baltimore beat Cleveland when Cleveland was still trying to make Brandon Weeden work at QB. Hoyer is never going to be confused with Peyton Manning, but according to at least some observers he's making good quick decisions and throwing short and medium range passes with accuracy. That gives Cleveland and offense that will take good coverage to get off the field, and they've got a tough defense.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                            X