Fitzpatrick plays KC at home, at Seattle, at home versus San Fran........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Fitzpatrick plays KC at home, at Seattle, at home versus San Fran........

Titans are 3-1 right now..........will they be 3-4?

Tough tasks ahead of him.
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Re: Fitzpatrick plays KC at home, at Seattle, at home versus San Fran........

Count on it.

Comment

• JoeMama
      Emotion Sickness
      • Oct 2002

He's Fitzmagic the first 4-5 games of the season.

He's mostly Fitztragic down the stretch.

His arm strength seems to atrophy the more games he plays.

But I think he'll be an okay stop-gap while Locker heals. Assuming it's not a 6-8+ week injury.
      Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• more cowbell
        • Apr 2006

Who is Ryan Fitzpatrick?
        The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

No surprise here. As soon as he signed with the Titans I said he would be playing at some point in the season. Locker has proven that he can't stay healthy and nothing changed this season. It's too bad because he was actually starting to play some good football and the Titans were winning.

Comment

• Don't Panic
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Dec 2005

I'm pulling for him... unless they pay us. Looks like he's going to be hard pressed to get a win on the front end though.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
              • Jul 2002

I'm hoping Locker is out through November so that when I go to the Titans@Raiders game the week the Bills have the bye Fitzpatrick is playing.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

you gameplan for Fitz like you gameplan for EJ. Cover the short to medium range and force them to throw deep. Dare them.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JoeMama
                  Emotion Sickness
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                  you gameplan for Fitz like you gameplan for EJ. Cover the short to medium range and force them to throw deep. Dare them.
                  You're such a homer usually. When did you decide to entrench yourself so deeply in the anti-EJ camp?

EJ has good arm strength. He hit Johnson and Woods on effortless deep passes this year. He's not similar to Fitz for a lot of reasons. For starters, his arm isn't blown out past September.
                  Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                    You're such a homer usually. When did you decide to entrench yourself so deeply in the anti-EJ camp?

EJ has good arm strength. He hit Johnson and Woods on effortless deep passes this year. He's not similar to Fitz for a lot of reasons. For starters, his arm isn't blown out past September.
                    Arm strength isnt an issue for EJ, deep accuracy is though.

Comment

• bdutton
                      • Jul 2013

Fear the Beard.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

If EJ continues to make those plays teams will have to loosen up the defense but up to now they have been daring EJ to throw deep.

The difference between EJ & Fitz is that EJ has the arm to throw deep Fitz doesn't.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

I'm not anti-EJ. I wanted EJ out of all the qb's in this draft but that doesn't mean I can't state the obvious. I'll be more critical of him because I expect more out of him than I did any qb's since Bledsoe. I know it will take time but will call a spade a spade.Gave him props for having the balls to throw deep in the last game but hoping for more consistency in accuracy which still isn't there.

Fitz was at least more accurate in the short to mid range than EJ. Fitz also loved to spread the ball around. EJ so far only has chemistry with Woods and it isn't at the Stevie and Fitz level of chemistry.
                          Last edited by justasportsfan; 10-02-2013, 09:30 AM.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• PTI
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Those are 3 good teams, I think Fitz is in a no win situation, he can play decent and lose the next 3 games easily.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                              I'm not anti-EJ. I wanted EJ out of all the qb's in this draft but that doesn't mean I can't state the obvious. I'll be more critical of him because I expect more out of him than I did any qb's since Bledsoe. I know it will take time but will call a spade a spade.Gave him props for having the balls to throw deep in the last game but hoping for more consistency in accuracy which still isn't there.

Fitz was at least more accurate in the short to mid range than EJ. Fitz also loved to spread the ball around. EJ so far only has chemistry with Woods and it isn't at the Stevie and Fitz level of chemistry.
                              EJ missed about 4 weeks of practice. In time I think he will develop chemistry with Stevie & Chandler as well as the chemistry he has with Woods. I would like to see Summers get a couple passes on Thursday as well, he seems to have soft hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X