PDA

View Full Version : How Many Games Do The Bills Win From Thursday On Out?

BillsImpossible
10-01-2013, 07:40 PM
at Browns
Bengals
at Dolphins
at Saints
Chiefs
at Steelers
Jets
Falcons
at Bucs
at Jags
Dolphins
at Pats

8 Wins.

Novacane
10-01-2013, 07:47 PM
I think they can compete in 10 of them. I give them no chance against the Saints or Patriots. Hope they can go 6-4 in those 10 to finish 8-8

Don't Panic
10-01-2013, 08:09 PM
I'll go with 7, but I'm holding out hope for 8. Going to need to greatly minimize our mistakes on O if that's gonna happen though.

Skooby
10-01-2013, 08:19 PM
If it's last week's defense, most of them. It's easier to win when you get a lot of INTs, we just need more turned into pick 6s.

Meathead
10-01-2013, 08:19 PM
i didnt think theyd beat the *colts so i will bump my season win prediction up to six. if marrone and co can coax more than that out of this baby team then they will deserve some massive kudos

BuffaloRedleg
10-01-2013, 09:16 PM
I think 7-9 is completely reasonable based on what I've seen, and 8-8 would not be out of the realm of possibility.

9-7 is a pipe dream and would IMO put us up for coach of the year and I imagine a rookie of the year mixed in there. I would be beyond ecstatic.

swiper
10-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Jets. Jags. Maybe Bucs. That is all. Whoever thinks they are winning 8 is smoking crack.

TacklingDummy
10-01-2013, 09:22 PM

swiper
10-01-2013, 09:29 PM

I have to laugh at the homers with the rose-colored glasses that post here. They completely lack the ability to deal in reality. How can anyone look at the schedule in the original post and think the Bills will get to 7-9? You can't. It's just stupid. The Bills aren't that good. The Bills got lucky to win that Carolina game and caught a stumbling Ravens team who lost Boldin, Lewis and Reed. And Rice is hurting. It's NOT the same team. And Flacco has always been way over-rated.

Kudos for having the balls to post the "zero". It's much more likely than what anyone else posted. And now you're going to have to defend yourself against the other ******s in rose-colored glasses.

BuffaloRedleg
10-01-2013, 09:30 PM

This isn't how many times you will get laid between now and the end of the season, this is how many times the Bills will win. Stay with us man.

swiper
10-01-2013, 09:31 PM
This isn't how many times you will get laid between now and the end of the season, this is how many times the Bills will win. Stay with us man.

Speaking of one of the worst. He posts right on cue. One of the most clueless Bills fans.

imbondz
10-01-2013, 09:34 PM
I think we'll be 4-7 by our bye week. Hopefully it won't be that bad, but that's what I think.

Skooby
10-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Speaking of one of the worst. He posts right on cue. One of the most clueless Bills fans.

Everyone doesn't live in reality or dreams but everything being equal, TD is a terrible as a troll & is a unreachable Douche (so named on his title).

swiper
10-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Everyone doesn't live in reality or dreams but everything being equal, TD is a terrible as a troll & is a unreachable Douche (so named on his title).

His reputation aside, the zero is much closer to reality than is 8-8. Bills are not going to beat any of those teams except the ones I listed (maybe). If you think the Bills will beat Pittsburgh or Cincy - I'll take those bets all day long.

swiper
10-01-2013, 10:07 PM

Hey thanks for the rep loser:

blow me dip****

You are classless. And a poor observer of the game.

TacklingDummy
10-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Dude, I predicted 2-14 so I have to go with 0. Obviously the Bills might luck out and win another game or 2. Hell they already got lucky to win 2.

imbondz
10-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Either parity is at an all time high, or there's alot of bad teams. We could beat Cleveland, and the Bengals and be 4-2. We could realistically also beat the Dolphins, be 5-2, lose to the Saints, 5-3, beat Kansas City (homegame), we've had their # the past few years, and by few I mean 20. So, at 6-3, we could definitely beat the Steelers, 7-3, the Jets we're going to beat, 8-3, we'll lose to Atlanta after our BYE week, easily beat Tampa, the Jags. Now we're 10-4 heading into the last two games. We've already clinched a playoff birth, so it doesn't matter if we beat the Dolphins or the Patriots the last 2 games.

TacklingDummy
10-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Either parity is at an all time high, or there's alot of bad teams. We could beat Cleveland, and the Bengals and be 4-2. We could realistically also beat the Dolphins, be 5-2, lose to the Saints, 5-3, beat Kansas City (homegame), we've had their # the past few years, and by few I mean 20. So, at 6-3, we could definitely beat the Steelers, 7-3, the Jets we're going to beat, 8-3, we'll lose to Atlanta after our BYE week, easily beat Tampa, the Jags. Now we're 10-4 heading into the last two games. We've already clinched a playoff birth, so it doesn't matter if we beat the Dolphins or the Patriots the last 2 games.

Or we could lose the next 12 games and be 2-14.

That's why they play the game.

Meathead
10-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Now we're 10-4 heading into the last two games. We've already clinched a playoff birth, so it doesn't matter if we beat the Dolphins or the Patriots the last 2 games.

could i buy some pot from you

imbondz
10-01-2013, 10:43 PM
that was so much fun to type. it's fun to hope.

better days
10-01-2013, 11:21 PM
I have to laugh at the homers with the rose-colored glasses that post here. They completely lack the ability to deal in reality. How can anyone look at the schedule in the original post and think the Bills will get to 7-9? You can't. It's just stupid. The Bills aren't that good. The Bills got lucky to win that Carolina game and caught a stumbling Ravens team who lost Boldin, Lewis and Reed. And Rice is hurting. It's NOT the same team. And Flacco has always been way over-rated.

Kudos for having the balls to post the "zero". It's much more likely than what anyone else posted. And now you're going to have to defend yourself against the other ******s in rose-colored glasses.

Says someone that predicted the Bills would go 2-14.

IlluminatusUIUC
10-01-2013, 11:52 PM
I said 6-10 and I can still see it. I thought they'd lose to Carolina but beat KC. The former didn't happen and the latter might night either.

better days
10-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Or we could lose the next 12 games and be 2-14.

That's why they play the game.

Well, that is the first time I have seen someone say that is why they play the game wanting & hoping the Bills lose.
​SCREW THE 2-14 CROWD.

Typ0
10-02-2013, 01:35 AM
I agree with imbondz we could win 10 games. Our defense is way better than I thought they would be. The offense needs to improve but whose to say they won't? And overall I'd say the team is doing darn well with the short memory and leaving it on the field...you put all that stuff together and we might actually see some breaks fall our way for a change...

kishoph
10-02-2013, 05:25 AM
that was so much fun to type. it's fun to hope.

I think that's part of being a fan, is that you have hope, you have optimism, I couldn't imagine thinking that they're going to lose the majority of those games, or even worse hoping they lose those games so I can say I was right and I'm a "realist."

Night Train
10-02-2013, 05:32 AM
I predicted 6-10 and I'm sticking with it.

It's still a rebuild and more Jets type performances are coming..maybe tomorrow night. I like the direction long term but this team is still banged up and short on depth. Rookie coach..raw, rookie QB needing work. Can't expect much right now. Just show steady improvement.

trapezeus
10-02-2013, 08:04 AM
It's really hard to tell these days. marrone seems to show some level of learning from mistakes. The bills defense is so thin rightnow. I think they are playing wonderfully, but i don't think they can sustain much more damage and they are the most reliable part of the team.

The bills lose one or two guys on defense, i think they go back to the jauron days of uber boring. 3 and outs followed by long drives they can't stop.
But if the health returns, and they keep gaining confidence in these wins and the offense gets better (almost has no where to go but get better), they should easily win 5 games if they really want to claim they are on their way back to being good. The Bengals at home (i know the bengals are a good team, but they lost to the browns and the bills should start now with becoming a dominant home team if the long term expectation is to be good), the steelers are a shell of themselves, the jets are kind of in free fall, bucs and jags.

you can only hope they get better week to week.

BidsJr
10-02-2013, 08:18 AM
If we can steal a win against Cleveland and have CJ, Freddie, McKelvin, Gilmore, Williams x2, and ugh... Byrd rested and healthy for the Bengals week 6....... I see 8-8 as the floor. If we have to rely on EJ, Tashard Choice and a second string secondary for any extended period of time then I see 5-11 as the ceiling.

jdaltroy5
10-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Some of you guys are just so miserable.

Realistically, the Browns, Jets, Bucs and Jags are toss ups.

The Steelers are playing terrible, we always seem to dominate the Chiefs for some reason, and we have the Dolphins at home.

The only games I would say we have a very slim chance of winning are the Saints and Pats. Probably the Bengals too as it's a road game and they have a pretty good defense. We'll be coming off of a 10 day break though, so you never know. And normally I would include the Falcons in that bunch, but we'll be coming off the bye week and it's a home game. Hopefully there's a blizzard.

Most of those games are "winnable." I obviously don't think we'll win them all, we probably won't even win half of them, but you'd be crazy to think that we can't squeeze out at least 4 wins out of that. Especially since our entire secondary will be returning.

Thurmal
10-02-2013, 09:11 AM
6-10 tops. That includes the annual Bills upset win that kills their draft position (Dolphins home game).

bdutton
10-02-2013, 09:20 AM
at Browns L
Bengals L
at Dolphins L
at Saints L
Chiefs W
at Steelers W
Jets W
Falcons W
at Bucs W
at Jags W
Dolphins W
at Pats W

8 wins. 10-6 record. Wildcard berth.

better days
10-02-2013, 09:28 AM
I think 7-9 is completely reasonable based on what I've seen, and 8-8 would not be out of the realm of possibility.

9-7 is a pipe dream and would IMO put us up for coach of the year and I imagine a rookie of the year mixed in there. I would be beyond ecstatic.

A matter of a few plays separate a 7-9 team from a 9-7 team. I think 9-7 is completely reasonable. I said before the Bills NEED to win 6 games minimum or Marrone needs to be fired.

I think 7-9 to 9-7 should be expected & if the Bills get some breaks like players getting healthy & no more injuries I think 10-6 is possible.

TacklingDummy
10-02-2013, 09:42 AM
A matter of a few plays separate a 7-9 team from a 9-7 team.

And you break my balls saying the Bills are a Pass interference call and Stevie Johnson fumble recovery away from 0-4.

denverboz
10-02-2013, 09:43 AM
I could easily see them going 8-8 or more if they vastly improve their ****ty play calling on offense. If not, they might be lucky to win 3/4 more.

JoeMama
10-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Why are the Bills "lucky" against Carolina but "exactly as planned" against New York?

Seems like an unfair distinction.

jdaltroy5
10-02-2013, 09:57 AM
Why are the Bills "lucky" against Carolina but "exactly as planned" against New York?

Seems like an unfair distinction.
Because if you claim a team is going to be 2-14 and they are already 2-2, then clearly there are extenuating supernatural circumstances rather than, you know, you just being wrong.

trapezeus
10-02-2013, 10:01 AM
A matter of a few plays separate a 7-9 team from a 9-7 team. I think 9-7 is completely reasonable. I said before the Bills NEED to win 6 games minimum or Marrone needs to be fired.

I think 7-9 to 9-7 should be expected & if the Bills get some breaks like players getting healthy & no more injuries I think 10-6 is possible.

if he doesn't win 6 games with a team that is under talented from last year he should get fired? that's insanity. The guy had the line decimated from losing an all star and the backup and given colin brown as his replacement. He was given a secondary in weak shape with the byrd standoff and it's just gotten weaker.

this first year, i don't really care what the record is. the team needes to show they are getting mentally stronger. keep staying in games, but winning a bunch of them. if they literally win only 2 more games, but they gave everyone a run for their money and they looked better than they did in the first 4 games, he's an improvement and should get the benefit of another draft.

ublinkwescore
10-02-2013, 07:51 PM
We are winning 12. All the Debbie downers can lick my balls.

psubills62
10-02-2013, 08:31 PM
His reputation aside, the zero is much closer to reality than is 8-8. Bills are not going to beat any of those teams except the ones I listed (maybe). If you think the Bills will beat Pittsburgh or Cincy - I'll take those bets all day long.
Have you seen Pittsburgh play this year?

Once we get Gilmore and/or Brooks back, we can finally get our opponents' best offensive weapon (Justin Rogers) off the field.

I really don't know how many Buffalo will win, but they've been very competitive in every single game so far. The D should keep them in most games. It's worth waiting to see what happens.

BuffaloRedleg
10-02-2013, 10:38 PM
6-10 tops. That includes the annual Bills upset win that kills their draft position (Dolphins home game).

Oh yes because draft position is more important than our new QB and young team showing progress by winning games.

Unbelievable.

better days
10-02-2013, 10:47 PM
And you break my balls saying the Bills are a Pass interference call and Stevie Johnson fumble recovery away from 0-4.

Because those games have already been played. What happened, happened, no IFS ANDS or BUTS.

A great number of games are decided by a few plays. That has been the case for every Bills game this year. EXCITING isn't it?

Yes if a few plays went differently, the Bills could be 0-4.

In the same respect, if a few plays went differently the Bills could also be 4-0.

better days
10-02-2013, 10:53 PM
if he doesn't win 6 games with a team that is under talented from last year he should get fired? that's insanity. The guy had the line decimated from losing an all star and the backup and given colin brown as his replacement. He was given a secondary in weak shape with the byrd standoff and it's just gotten weaker.

this first year, i don't really care what the record is. the team needes to show they are getting mentally stronger. keep staying in games, but winning a bunch of them. if they literally win only 2 more games, but they gave everyone a run for their money and they looked better than they did in the first 4 games, he's an improvement and should get the benefit of another draft.

Well, I also said a EXPECT Marrone to get at least 6 wins so I am not really calling for him to be fired. If the Bills suffer more injuries & don't get to 6 wins, I will give him the benefit of the doubt on that & give him another year.

But the way he has had this team play with a decimated defensive backfield, I doubt he will need the benefit of the doubt.

Billsfan3
10-03-2013, 12:32 AM
I think they can compete in 10 of them. I give them no chance against the Saints or Patriots. Hope they can go 6-4 in those 10 to finish 8-8. Well maybe they have a shot against pats cause they might be resting their starters in week 17. who knows tho

jdaltroy5
10-03-2013, 09:06 AM
. Well maybe they have a shot against pats cause they might be resting their starters in week 17. who knows tho
It's Belichick and Brady.

They could be torching us by 50 and they would still call for a hail mary on the last play of the game.

Thief
10-03-2013, 09:55 AM
at Browns
Bengals
at Dolphins
at Saints
Chiefs
at Steelers
Jets
Falcons
at Bucs
at Jags
Dolphins
at Pats

I'm thinking they should win the bolded. If they lose some of those and sneak a some of the non bolded that would be a bit of alright.

Thief
10-03-2013, 10:07 AM
We are winning 12. All the Debbie downers can lick my balls.Well said.

djjimkelly
10-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Jets. Jags. Maybe Bucs. That is all. Whoever thinks they are winning 8 is smoking crack.

i caught my girlfriend of 2 years smoking it 9 weeks ago she probably thinks we are going to the super bowl. well she dont live here any more lol

IlluminatusUIUC
10-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Well, I also said a EXPECT Marrone to get at least 6 wins so I am not really calling for him to be fired. If the Bills suffer more injuries & don't get to 6 wins, I will give him the benefit of the doubt on that & give him another year

Lmao, called it.

Pinkerton Security
10-03-2013, 10:30 AM

Speaking of ******s...you are very obviously just very poorly educated. You call someone an idiot and say that you live in a realist world yet we MIGHT beat arguably the worst team in the history of the NFL (Jags) a completely awful team in TB. If you think the "realistic outcome" is for us to win 2 more games, after we've been in every game we've played so far, then I'd like to talk to you about a nice investment opportunity, just send me your Social security number, DOB, and credit card numbers.

better days
10-03-2013, 10:43 AM
Lmao, called it.

Called WHAT?

stuckincincy
10-03-2013, 11:48 AM
If it's last week's defense, most of them. It's easier to win when you get a lot of INTs, we just need more turned into pick 6s.

If it's last week's BAL offensive coordinator - all of them.

mrbojanglezs
10-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Out?
at Browns Loss
Bengals Win
at Dolphins Loss
at Saints Loss
Chiefs Loss
at Steelers Win
Jets Win
Falcons loss
at Bucs Win
at Jags Win
Dolphins Win
at Pats. loss

6 more wins 8-8

IlluminatusUIUC
10-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Called WHAT?

I knew you would never turn on Marrone if he didn't win 6 games, and you're building an out already.

Mike
10-04-2013, 03:24 AM
I knew you would never turn on Marrone if he didn't win 6 games, and you're building an out already.

You can't ever win an argument with Better Days, he will always come up with an excuse:
1) refs blew game
2) injuries
3) unlucky bounce
4) freak incident
5) circumstantial
Et al

After a few years of being wrong about the HC & QB he will blame them for being wrong. If it wasn't for -insert QB name here- and - HC name- Bills would have won game/division etc...it's never a talent issue but rather a QB & HC issue

Best for Last
He takes multiple positions:
Predicts 6-10 but then says 8-8 is more likely, 9-7 wouldn't surprise him and that even 10-6 is realistic. He has in a way predicted every record from
6-10 to 10-6!

TacklingDummy
10-07-2013, 10:24 AM

Anyone want to update their predictions?

Mr. Pink
10-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Anyone want to update their predictions?

They'll win 2-3 of those games remaining.

0? Come on man. There's no way we lose to the Jags.

OpIv37
10-07-2013, 12:15 PM
We don't win again until Manuel comes back.

stuckincincy
10-07-2013, 12:21 PM

It's a road game.

TacklingDummy
10-07-2013, 12:23 PM
It's a road game.

Plus its hard to lose all 16.

Novacane
10-07-2013, 12:25 PM
They are going to beat Cinci 6-3

stuckincincy
10-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Plus its hard to lose all 16.

It is, but as you approach the golden zero, you get talked about a lot. People will be cheering for you to pull it off. And there is that quote usually attributed to P.T. Barnum - "Any publicity is good publicity."

Albany,n.y.
10-07-2013, 04:08 PM

This would be my reply, but you beat me to it.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Because I didn't see this until today, October 7

Currently 2-3

Bengals (blowout loss, they are playing very well, we are not and we are also badly banged up and without a good qb). L 2-4
at Dolphins (They've been slumping as of late, only way we win is if we are a "trap game" for them). L 2-5
at Saints (Oh **** yeah, its Drew Brees v. Thad someoneorother. How do you think this **** is gonna turn out?) L 2-6
Chiefs (They haven't won in Buffalo since 1986. That's a long time to go without beating someone somewhere). L 2-7
at Steelers (You know we might just have the ability to beat them, oh wait its in Pittsburgh). L 2-8
Jets (We rumble and stumble and accidentally win this one because hey the season is already over and we've entered our customary 5 game losing streak). W 3-8Falcons (We win this one and the happy go lucky boys say look its the future. The realists see look it don't mean ****, just a lower spot in the draft) W 4-8
at Bucs (Two in a row, and oh yeah its Tampa where we've won exactly once ever). L 4-9
at Jags (Minus the ****ty weather, this has all the makings of those super exciting 6-3 losses we had against Cleveland a few years back). L 4-10
Dolphins (Why not) L 4-11
at Pats (Wait, they might rest their starters, and the moon may be made of cheese). L 4-12

With our first round pick: a DB of some sort from Ohio State
With our second: A kicker
With our third: A punter
With our fourth: Some banged up WR with the world's tiniest handest and shortest verticle leap
With our fifth and sixth: We draft some OL help

Next season 4-12

Wash, Rinse, Repeat