PDA

View Full Version : I will say this positive thing

DesertFox24
10-04-2013, 10:02 AM
I think the team is going in the right direction.

We have some good young talent to build around.

Good OL that is locked up.

DL with the exception of Branch and Carrington all going to be here. I hope they resign Branch run d has looked awesome since his return, and I really hope we can get Carrington back but Eugene is an Arse so who knows.

LB core with the exception of Moats will be back.

Safety Leonard and Bryd are only ones and to be honest they looked good without Bryd till Williams had to move to corner.

TE - unknown I am calling for resigning Chandler to top 15 TE money maybe top 10 TE money good blocker and good route runner and nice hands

RB - locked up but need a new guy to groom to replace Fred late round pick this year a big back for third and shorts

WR - I think we are good here

QB - I actually like Tuel and think he can become a competant backup but I hope they draft a late round guy for competition and so we carry three. Tuel looked bad because no reps with wrs and it is clear he is not as physically gifted as Manual but there is a reason he was undrafted folks. Does not mean he will not get better, I am sure that experience will teach him a some valuable lessons as well.

Also last years draft is looking to be a good one for Buffalo. Woods and Alonso are already players and people teams have to game plan around. EJ was actually looking good against a good browns team. Hopefully Goodwin and one of the safeties can become players in the next couple of years as well.

justasportsfan
10-04-2013, 10:06 AM
I think we are too but I worry about Hackett. Our offense looks NOTHING like the kgun.

imbondz
10-04-2013, 10:15 AM
last night our offense reverted back to Juran. painful to watch except a few nice runs by Spiller / Jackson. Part of it also is playing Cleveland is oppressive, I hate playing them and hate losing to them.

HAMMER
10-04-2013, 10:22 AM
The direction seems to be good, people are overreacting to this loss as usual. Need to take care of business against the Bengals and then all the drama queens will be back on the wagon. Anyone thinking we were playoff bound wasn't being honest with themselves. At this point the rest of the AFC is nothing more than Peyton Mannings sacrificial lamb anyways.

DesertFox24
10-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Well we did have 150 yards rushing and were moving the ball before EJ got hurt.

I actually think the offense was starting to get into a groove.

Also we have a defense I have been clamoring for for years. Tough hard nosed defense that teams do not want to play.

DesertFox24
10-04-2013, 10:27 AM
The direction seems to be good, people are overreacting to this loss as usual. Need to take care of business against the Bengals and then all the drama queens will be back on the wagon. Anyone thinking we were playoff bound wasn't being honest with themselves. At this point the rest of the AFC is nothing more than Peyton Mannings sacrificial lamb anyways.

Yeah totally agree I was hoping for 8-8 which might be a long shot now. The only game I look at on the schedule as a sure fire win is the Jags game.

I think we lose the next 4. Then you have Steelers Jets Falcons Bucs and Jags. Hopefully we can win 7 more and gain some positive momentum for next year. I just think we are going to have a hard time against Cincy D if EJ does not play, Saints and KC are legit good. Miami at Miami is going to be tough.