PDA

View Full Version : I wanna smack the snot out of Tashaun Gipson

HAMMER
10-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Did you see that punk stand over Manuel and celebrate hurting him? Should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty, showed his true colors.

PTI
10-04-2013, 10:11 AM
I think he clearly went after EJ and was happy about it.

HAMMER
10-04-2013, 10:16 AM
I'm not sure that is the case as EJ looked to be lowering himself prepping for the hit. Tashaun got lower and low man most always wins. Based on his reaction there is no question he was happy about hurting him though.

jdaltroy5
10-04-2013, 10:17 AM
If I understand the rules correctly, an unsportsman like penalty would've been called on him had he flipped the ball to Mauel, not taken his knee out and stood over him.

The King
10-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Did you see that punk stand over Manuel and celebrate hurting him? Should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty, showed his true colors.
I saw this too, but I was too lazy to find a clip. How did Fred get two taunting penalties but yet nothing here.

WagonCircler
10-04-2013, 12:59 PM

After he hit him with the crown of his helmet! I guess this is a very selective penalty.

BTW, I want to smack the snot out of pretty much anybody named Tashaun.

paladin warrior
10-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Tashaun Gipson is a *******

DynaPaul
10-04-2013, 01:09 PM
With a name like Tashaun you just know that he has to be a dickhole.

Mr. Pink
10-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Gipson standing over him appearing to be gloating about what happened was a douche move.

The hit itself there's no issue with, it's how he reacted to it.

CleveSteve
10-04-2013, 01:57 PM
He's admitted as much that he wish he hadn't done the gesture at the end but says he wasn't trying to hurt him. Alonzo on the other hand, that was kind of a cheapshot, mainly at the head. Also, I would agree with the comment about "crown of the helmet," but they took spearing out of the rulebook. Current crown of the helmet rules only pertain to helmet-to-helmet contact IIRC. I have no idea why... it would clear up a lot of gray area if they would just call spearing. It would get rid of lots of "if, and, but" rules. Glad to hear Manuel will only be out a couple weeks. Wish he was back for the game vs Cincy. Good luck.