PDA

View Full Version : MSG Sabres (home) MSG telecasts to get more dramatic this season

DetDannyWilliams
10-04-2013, 04:50 PM
out of the mouth of Sabres President Ted Black. Super Slo Mo (Iphone users will know what it is) also robotic cameras that are underneath the scoreboard so you will see different camera angles.

ckg927
10-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Hopefully, MSG won't follow the lead of CSN and puts ads on the dasher glass behind the goals. We have too many ads as it is(then again, ever see a major junior game?)....

OpIv37
10-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Hopefully, MSG won't follow the lead of CSN and puts ads on the dasher glass behind the goals. We have too many ads as it is(then again, ever see a major junior game?)....

I got the MSG feed on the CI free preview yesterday and they are doing this. It's annoying as hell. The Caps have been doing it on their broadcasts for at least two years now and it's so distracting.

OpIv37
10-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Btw the broadcast sucked- there were multiple times when they hung Rob Ray out to dry by showing the wrong replay, and a few penalties where they didn't have a good angle to see what happened.

ckg927
10-05-2013, 11:35 AM
I got the MSG feed on the CI free preview yesterday and they are doing this. It's annoying as hell. The Caps have been doing it on their broadcasts for at least two years now and it's so distracting.

Not just them, but the Flyers(and, I'd bet, the Blackhawks and Sharks)too. Don't be surprised if MSG overall has this when they do Rangers and Devils games.