PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ARE THEY WAITING ON WITH THE QB????

THATHURMANATOR
10-05-2013, 11:02 AM
LETS GO WHALEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meathead
10-05-2013, 11:13 AM
seems pretty clear to me the black guy i thought was white is the best free agent qb option by a mile so theres probably several teams trying to get him. not exactly sure how the waiver process works but maybe that doesnt get processed until monday/tuesday cuz i havent heard anybody got him on a claim

i suppose they could sign somebody like leinart just in case and get him into meetings etc just to cut him if they ended up getting the black white guy. but they are probably planning on starting tuel anyway no matter what, figuring a week of prep might make him the best option on short notice. that would mean they really are just looking for a backup for the cincy game and could wait until waivers are processed before acting on somebody else

SquishDaFish
10-05-2013, 11:33 AM
LOL Rumors on twitter already of Freeman being spotted at the airport haha

Jaybird
10-05-2013, 11:34 AM
this should be done before game time tomorrow. Otherwise, it could potentially add another team to the mix.

malvado78
10-05-2013, 11:46 AM
not exactly sure how the waiver process works but maybe that doesnt get processed until monday/tuesday cuz i havent heard anybody got him on a claim

And now he's available. Freeman doesn't have to pass through waivers after his release from the Buccaneers. He is an unrestricted free agent.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/now-josh-freeman-free-teams-interested-190451480--nfl.html

Meathead
10-05-2013, 12:24 PM
ok all that stuff i talked about in the previous post, just ignore all that. lol

so he must just be in the process of seeing which teams want him and where to go

oh hell idk. im just guessing so if i hit on it i can pretend i knew for sure all along

HAMMER
10-05-2013, 12:47 PM
No wonder you call yourself Meathead.