PDA

View Full Version : Expect a blackout next week

BillsFever21
10-06-2013, 04:01 PM
There are still 7,500 tickets left to the Bengals game. They would've been tough to sell even if Manuel wouldn't have injured himself. Now that we lost the game we're looking at Jeff Tuel or whatever bum they bring off the streets to inspire people? I don't see 7,500 people running to the ticket office this week to see that.

It's not only this game but for the other three after that. There are still 7,500+ tickets left to the rest of our home games. We may have seen our last sellout at RWS unless a miracle happens or a local business buys up the rest of the tickets. That may be possible for one of the games but it won't happen for the last 4 of them.

Mr. Pink
10-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Signing someone like Freeman or even (gasp) Tebow would sell those tickets in my opinion.

If we don't bring a legitimate NFL starter in and just roll with Tuel, none of the remaining home games will sell out.

Typ0
10-06-2013, 04:10 PM
bring in Tebow I wanna watch the game!!!!

BillsFever21
10-06-2013, 04:14 PM
After we lose next week along with the Saints and Dolphins game we would be 2-6 by the time the next home game against the Chiefs rolls around. Pretty sad we will only sellout 3 games the entire season.

Typ0
10-06-2013, 04:19 PM
wow the QB ing in the dallas denver game is mad awesome.

Mr. Pink
10-06-2013, 04:23 PM
wow the QB ing in the dallas denver game is mad awesome.

When you watch other games you realize how far away Manuel or any other QB we've trotted out there since Bledsoe is or has been away from being a real NFL QB.

Typ0
10-06-2013, 04:33 PM
actually I was thinking how happy I am not to be a Cowboys fan because Romo is playing lights out...he's got to be real frustrating to be a fan of LOL...

Mr. Pink
10-06-2013, 04:35 PM
LOL I'd take Romo here in a second.

Typ0
10-06-2013, 04:36 PM
that doesn't say much for this team ... we should give Jeff George a call ...

Typ0
10-06-2013, 06:27 PM
and there goes Romo throwing the game away after having a career day!

SpikedLemonade
10-07-2013, 08:49 AM
I believe the Jets game will sell out.

The Jets fans tend to travel to Buffalo.

TacklingDummy
10-07-2013, 08:54 AM
I believe the Jets game will sell out.

The Jets fans tend to travel to Buffalo.

That will depend on records. If both teams are around 2-8, why bother?

Albany,n.y.
10-07-2013, 09:21 AM
The only hope is Thad Lewis has a really big family.

malvado78
10-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Is it still a "blackout" or is it called a "coloredout"?

sukie
10-07-2013, 09:24 AM
The only hope is Thad Lewis has a really big family.

Maybe Travis Henry can throw the football?

WagonCircler
10-07-2013, 12:14 PM
"Expect a blackout next week" pretty much sums up my 4 years in college.

justasportsfan
10-09-2013, 09:43 AM
7k tickets left before tomorrows 1 pm deadline

Meathead
10-09-2013, 09:55 AM
well that blows. im going to a last bbq of the season bbq and i was expecting to watch thad lewis carve up the bengals

OpIv37
10-09-2013, 10:00 AM
well that blows. im going to a last bbq of the season bbq and i was expecting to watch thad lewis carve up the bengals

Then this doesn't affect you because you'd have to be watching someone play Madden anyway. No way that happens in real life.

justasportsfan
10-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Then this doesn't affect you because you'd have to be watching someone play Madden anyway. No way that happens in real life.

like no way the bills are going to beat the ravens because they will embarrass us?

OpIv37
10-09-2013, 10:06 AM
like no way the bills are going to beat the ravens because they will embarrass us?

I was bound to get one wrong eventually.

justasportsfan
10-09-2013, 10:09 AM
I was bound to get one wrong eventually.

you've been wrong a lot.

Why don't you tell us how this game is going to turn out. Are we getting blown our again?
How with Lewis do? Please tell us a story.

Meathead
10-09-2013, 10:28 AM
he yeah he wont carve them up but with just a basic 160-ish yard no turnover performance he still gives this team a decent chance to win

the bills have to be getting a little confidence now that theyve hung with all five teams (at least on the scoreboard). the defense is getting reinforcements and was already playing well. they dont need a super game from the qb to be competitive and from there its only a play or two that determines a win

17-14 bills

SpikedLemonade
10-09-2013, 10:39 AM

When this season is over, that Ravens game will be the obvious highlight/point of the season.

Historian
10-09-2013, 10:58 AM
If the game is blacked out....38-21 Bills

If it's on local TV....16-14 Bengals.

It seems as if they always win when blacked out just to teach the fans a lesson, lol.

trapezeus
10-09-2013, 11:14 AM
i'm in buffalo this weekend to, but my flight is at 6. i guess i have to sell my soul to the devil and go to buffalo wild wings near my parents place.

THATHURMANATOR
10-09-2013, 12:32 PM
i'm in buffalo this weekend to, but my flight is at 6. i guess i have to sell my soul to the devil and go to buffalo wild wings near my parents place.

Why it won't be on

better days
10-09-2013, 12:37 PM
you've been wrong a lot.

Why don't you tell us how this game is going to turn out. Are we getting blown our again?
How with Lewis do? Please tell us a story.

Yeah, like when he said Donald Jones was a better receiver than Robert Woods because Jones had experience & Woods didn't.

OpIv37
10-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Yeah, like when he said Donald Jones was a better receiver than Robert Woods because Jones had experience & Woods didn't.

I NEVER SAID THAT. I said it was stupid to go into the season with so little experience at WR. And it is.

You have this stupid idea that the only options were Jones or a bunch of rookies. That's not the case.

YardRat
10-09-2013, 12:52 PM
If one is looking for culture change, unless there is a vet or two available in FA that the staff is positive will help create and maintain a winning attitude, you are better off going with rookies and young, unproven guys.

YardRat
10-09-2013, 12:53 PM
We've lost plenty of games over the years with guys like Byrd, Levitre, Fitzpatrick, Jones, etc on the roster, we really can't do much worse without them.

justasportsfan
10-09-2013, 01:12 PM
I NEVER SAID THAT. I said it was stupid to go into the season with so little experience at WR. And it is.

You have this stupid idea that the only options were Jones or a bunch of rookies. That's not the case.

you whined about Jones not being replaced. He was replaced by a rookie who so far is much better.

Turf
10-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Any blackout ticket count?

BillsFever21
10-09-2013, 05:14 PM
This is pretty sad that we're only going to sell out 3 home games all season. I thought we would at least make it through the Chiefs game with all of the early home games. Even that isn't the case.

This was supposed to be a year where we had good ticket sales with a new coach, rookie QB, etc. Guess that was wrong. It looks like our Marketer in Chief that carries the title of CEO didn't do a very good job this year.

Skooby
10-09-2013, 05:57 PM
This is pretty sad that we're only going to sell out 3 home games all season. I thought we would at least make it through the Chiefs game with all of the early home games. Even that isn't the case.

This was supposed to be a year where we had good ticket sales with a new coach, rookie QB, etc. Guess that was wrong. It looks like our Marketer in Chief that carries the title of CEO didn't do a very good job this year. Saddest part is he can't sell an alcohol event to a huge group of multi-generational alcoholics.

better days
10-11-2013, 10:58 AM

Yeah you did say that Op. You said Jones was a better receiver because he had experience & said it was stupid to get rid of him & rely on a Rookie.

What other options were there for the Bills at receiver? I don't remember you listing any before other than the Bills should have kept Jones & Nelson. But whatever, NOBODY would have been better than Woods.