PDA

View Full Version : Freeman to Vikes, done deal

Skooby
10-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Florio just announced it on the NBC broadcast.

Mr. Pink
10-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Just saw this announced on NFL Network as well.

Link from ESPN

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9784092/josh-freeman-sign-minnesota-vikings-source-says

BillsFever21
10-06-2013, 10:49 PM
No surprise here. I was hoping he would sign with Buffalo. The Vikings were clearly ready to give up on Ponder if they were even going after Freeman. He didn't have a rookie QB he needed to worry about in a month or so. The rest of the season is probably his in Minnesota unless he really stinks up the joint.

BillsFever21
10-06-2013, 10:53 PM
By the way the news stations were talking he couldn't make any money over the amount the Bucs owed him and they would need to make up the difference. I guess that isn't the case. It better not have been a money issue and Ralph squeezing some more of his money.

Meathead
10-06-2013, 11:06 PM
What time is it

Crisis
10-06-2013, 11:48 PM
What time is it

White Power?

BuffaloRedleg
10-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Smart move for him but crap move if he wants to win.

This team is actually way more talented than the Vikings and poised to go playoffs if we had a good QB (yes EJ is young and learning I know).

Can't blame him for going to a team where he might be able to start long term, because unless he lit the world on fire he'd be a lame duck QB here in Buffalo.

Jaybird
10-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Smart move for him but crap move if he wants to win.

This team is actually way more talented than the Vikings and poised to go playoffs if we had a good QB (yes EJ is young and learning I know).

Can't blame him for going to a team where he might be able to start long term, because unless he lit the world on fire he'd be a lame duck QB here in Buffalo.

Not sure how it is a bad move at all for Freeman. he gets to hand the ball off to the best running back in football and has a good D.