X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dying_-2-_Live
    • Feb 2009

EJ Manuel WILL be an all-star QB

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

With simple changes to his mechanics, his accuracy is there. Look at how accurate some of these passes are, as he places the ball where only his reciever can make a play.
    Once he feels more comfortable with an NFL pass rush coming at him, the coaching staff will become less and less conservative and we will then see what EJ has to offer.
    Enough with the draft a QB in 2014. You don't draft an elite QB, you develope one.
    "If you ain't first... You're last"

• IlluminatusUIUC
    • Sep 2012

Re: EJ Manuel WILL be an all-star QB

Can we stop with the highlights videos as a substitute for scouting? If I cut together 25 of JP Losman's best throws and put hip hop to it, you'd wonder how he wasn't in the hall of fame.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

He throws off his back foot too much. If that problem can't be solved he will never make it as an nfl starter.

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Russ Brandon will hoist the Super Bowl.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
          Can we stop with the highlights videos as a substitute for scouting? If I cut together 25 of JP Losman's best throws and put hip hop to it, you'd wonder how he wasn't in the hall of fame.
          Agreed. How about we trust the Bills scouting dept. They scouted EVERY QB available in the last draft & decided EJ was the potential Franchise QB.

STUPID to write him off after 4.5 games.

And people gave me grief for wanting to fire Marrone after an entire season if the Bills did not win 6 games.

With the injury to EJ, I will cut Marrone some slack on that.
          Last edited by better days; 10-07-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Mike
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by better days View Post
            Agreed. How about we trust the Bills scouting dept. They scouted EVERY QB available in the last draft & decided EJ was the potential Franchise QB.

And people gave me grief for wanting to fire Marrone after an entire season if the Bills did not win 6 games.

It's EVEN MORE STUPID to pronounce that "EJ Manuel WILL be an all-star QB' after 4.5 games.
            (Odds are against him becoming an all star.)

Great QBs are a byproduct of Both Nature & Nurture.
            Please Make Sense

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
              • Sep 2012

Sure, I'll give him a season to show some real progress.

I gave you grief about it because I didn't think there was a chance in hell you'd do it. And you won't, as you're already admitting.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

It's pretty hard to trust the Bills' scouting department. If we pay attention to history.
                Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                  Pinkerton's son
                  • Feb 2006

This is just as dumb as the idiotic threads about how bad EJ is. I literally dont understand why people have no concept of reason...the dude is 4.5 games into his career, we don't know anything yet. I said it in the threads saying he sucked, and I'll say the same thing here. Give it some time people.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

should be interesting to see if Thad thuds or comes out throwing the ball .
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                      The Voice of Reason
                      • Jul 2007

There are All Stars in professional football? 4.5 games is a thing? Wh.. what the **** board.
                      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

I agree with the things being said in this thread. There really are two issues with EJ Manual one of which is mechanics. It's so encouraging to see him on the squad but he does need to demonstrate he can grow through some of these mechanical issues. Yes, they can be coached but the player needs to be coach able and respond. He looks really good when he's getting it right that's for sure.

But an even bigger issue is he's spent considerable time here already injured. I'm not going to shoot down drafting another QB if this one can't stay on the field.

Comment

• JCBills
                          • Jan 2010

With how young the team is, I think one season is unfair. How much time has he really had to put his fingerprints on the team in just one season? Even if EJ was healthy I'd say at least 2 seasons is more of a fair shake.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                            should be interesting to see if Thad thuds or comes out throwing the ball .
                            Who was the guy with the YouTube video that you wanted to see so bad a couple years ago? I also thought you were ready for Tuel Time, because he was our diamond in the rough?

Won't it be fun to know who the QBs are on your team? Look at NE. They have Brady, who never misses time, and if he goes out they have known who was coming in for 3 years. I don't think their fans sit and look at silly YouTube videos, or heap praise on 4th qtr preseason throws, or hope that the guy who started once...didn't win, but did thrown a TD against...wait for it...the Steelers(!!) might be the one to show up and save the day.

I guess there are a lot of teams that don't wonder about that kind of stuff too much. They basically all know who their QB is, and have an idea of whether or not he can play in this league...there are few exceptions...like the team that hung 37 on the Bills last week.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                              Sure, I'll give him a season to show some real progress.

I gave you grief about it because I didn't think there was a chance in hell you'd do it. And you won't, as you're already admitting.
                              Are you saying an ENTIRE season of 16 games?

Or a split season of 16 games?

Or a SHORTENED season of less than 16 games?

And I said from the start I would take injuries into account in regards to the won-loss record.

Comment

Working...
                              X