PDA

View Full Version : QB problem

Uncle Jesse
10-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Got Matt Ryan on a bye this week and can choose from the following, who do I grab?

Russell Wilson vs. Tennessee

Alex Smith vs. Oakland

Joe Flacco vs. Green Bay

Carson Palmer @ San Fran

Need some help here...

sukie
10-09-2013, 09:51 AM
at first glance... Alex Smith

senseofdoom
10-09-2013, 10:50 AM
For upside, I'd go with Flacco. He's the most likely to be playing from behind and throwing a lot.

The Jokeman
10-09-2013, 01:20 PM
My initial reaction is Flacco. As think he the best NFL player which I usually go with if have a tough decision. Yet the matchup might dictate Alex Smith if INTs count against you or are playing it safe.

Uncle Jesse
10-09-2013, 01:49 PM
My initial reaction is Flacco. As think he the best NFL player which I usually go with if have a tough decision. Yet the matchup might dictate Alex Smith if INTs count against you or are playing it safe.

INTs are -3 points.

Pryor is also available, but I don't really like his matchup with KC.

The Jokeman
10-09-2013, 07:29 PM
INTs are -3 points.

Pryor is also available, but I don't really like his matchup with KC.

Yeah I'd go Alex Smith then but Pyor is an okay QB but a good runner. To me he might be the best option long term but this week I agree the matchup isn't great so hard to take him but maybe you do as how good is Ryan going to be without Jones and there questions everywhere regarding Roddy White. Russell Wilson also is a guy who might start to producing in the next few weeks if Percy comes back from injury as expected. Hearing that INTs are -3 I say go Alex Smith if playing for the week Smith/Flacco/Pryor/Wilson if playing for the season I say Pryor/Wilson/Smith/Flacco/

clumping platelets
10-12-2013, 10:04 PM
I would go with Smith