I am not horrified that Lewis is starting this game anymore after watching this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

I am not horrified that Lewis is starting this game anymore after watching this.

Was on the road against a tough (at the time) Steelers defense.

• ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: I am not horrified that Lewis is starting this game anymore after watching this.

He looked pretty sharp. It would be nice if he can play like that.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Re: I am not horrified that Lewis is starting this game anymore after watching this.

Lots of dump offs, inaccurate deep balls, decent pocket awareness, good zip on the ball, has some scrabble ability, better than Tuel.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

I bet Tuel is better at Scrabble.

Comment

• Homegrown
          Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
          has some scrabble ability, better than Tuel.
          ..yeah, but Tuel is one heck of a player on "Words with Friends"

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
            • Oct 2002

Wasn't impressed or horrified with that video. Browns WR couldn't hold onto the ball that day.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BADTHINGSMAN View Post
              Wasn't impressed or horrified with that video. Browns WR couldn't hold onto the ball that day.
              Exactly. He at the very least looked competent.

I watched the video from the pre season game and it looked horrendous. I realize it was without even knowing the offense. This video gives me at least a little hope.

This is time for Hackett to shut up the haters. He needs to put together a flawless game-plan.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Homegrown View Post
                ..yeah, but Tuel is one heck of a player on "Words with Friends"
                Even better at Candy Crush. He won't stop sending me invites.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                  • Mar 2013

If he went to Duke, he has to be smart.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
                    I bet Tuel is better at Scrabble.
                    LOL you know what I meant.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                      If he went to Duke, he has to be smart.
                      Big difference between economics and QBing.

We'll know tomorrow.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• JoeMama
                        Emotion Sickness
                        • Oct 2002

Meh. He did nothing to improve my outlook for tomorrow.

Looks like any other generic, average QB floating around the league.
                        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• feldspar
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                          Big difference between economics and QBing.

We'll know tomorrow.
                          LOL, you got it mixed up. It was Fitzpatrick that got a degree in economics, and he went to Harvard. His thesis was based on how to rob an NFL team blind while making yourself financially secure for life simulataneously.

Meanwhile, Trent Edwards graduated from Stanford with a degree in political science.

Now we have Thad Lewis, who graduated from Duke with a degree in sociology in only 3-and-a-half years.

Yeah, he's probably pretty smart. Lots of that going on in Buffalo. Alls we need now is a quarterback.

I do think Lewis will do fine tomorrow...a lot better than most people think, though.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

Makes me want to pick up Chandler seeing all the passes to his TE

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

I really didn't see a lot of encouragement from the video Thurm. I'm not down on our chances tomorrow either. This team is competing as a group and that is huge. We haven't gotten good QB play in over a decade if that doesn't change tomorrow it will be status quo from that position...from Lewis point of view this is his chance to show what he can do as a QB in the NFL he's got to be motivated.

Comment

Working...
                              X