X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Thoughts before the game

Who would you rather have starting this game, Thad or Fitz?
    I may feel different after the game, but right now I would rather have Lewis.

The next 4 games will be tough, but I don't see any team on the schedule that is unbeatable.

Fred is the #5 & CJ is the #6 RB. Best RB tandem in the NFL. And you would think CJ is #27 rather than #6 the way some people on this board have bagged on him.

And speaking of top 10, you know who the #1 QB in the NFL is? It is Peyton Manning.

Tom Brady is nowhere to be found in the top 10.

Some people on this board have called Brady the best QB of all time. He is not even the best QB of his own time. That would be Peyton Manning.
  • Famous Amos
    • Jul 2013

Re: Thoughts before the game

I never seen anyone as accurate while throwing with velocity as Brady does, throwing it so his receiver can run after the catch. He has good touch on his long balls and is generally clutch.

Its hard to compare the two. It really is and Neck Aids has been in the league longer, too. What Manning does better than Brady is making something out of nothing. Brady crumples under pressure while Manning seems to thrive in it. However, Manning takes more risks, which tends to lead to more mistakes. And the inevitable Manning Face.

Brady has been noticeably lackluster this year, no doubt about it.
    "Hate is a lack of imagination."
    -Graham Greene

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by better days View Post

The next 4 games will be tough, but I don't see any team on the schedule that is unbeatable.

Fred is the #5 & CJ is the #6 RB. Best RB tandem in the NFL. And you would think CJ is #27 rather than #6 the way some people on this board have bagged on him.

And speaking of top 10, you know who the #1 QB in the NFL is? It is Peyton Manning.

Some people on this board have called Brady the best QB of all time. He is not even the best QB of his own time. That would be Peyton Manning.
      I agree with you. Peyton Manning is the best QB now and will be the best of all time.
      To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Manning may be the best regular season QB of all time, but he's not in the same league as Montana or Graham. I'd even throw Brady in there, if it weren't for the cheating.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          Manning may be the best regular season QB of all time, but he's not in the same league as Montana or Graham. I'd even throw Brady in there, if it weren't for the cheating.
          Players know not to touch Manning, if they know what's...Goodall for them.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• OLDSRIP
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Famous Amos View Post
            I never seen anyone as accurate while throwing with velocity as Brady does, throwing it so his receiver can run after the catch. He has good touch on his long balls and is generally clutch.

Its hard to compare the two. It really is and Neck Aids has been in the league longer, too. What Manning does better than Brady is making something out of nothing. Brady crumples under pressure while Manning seems to thrive in it. However, Manning takes more risks, which tends to lead to more mistakes. And the inevitable Manning Face.

Brady has been noticeably lackluster this year, no doubt about it.
            Amos,

i agree with the Manning being better overall.
            But I'm not sure I want to know how you know Brady has long balls and a great touch.

Comment

• notacon
              • Aug 2012

Thad.

Fitz sucked...he always sucked...and always WILL suck.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Thad > EJ

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                  Thad > EJ
                  Uh oh!

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                    • Mar 2013

If Thad Lewis plays very well and wins today, you know what some people are going to say...

QB controversy?

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post

The Saints game is going to be a massacre and I'd of said that before I saw how bad the defense has played today

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                        Players know not to touch Manning, if they know what's...Goodall for them.
                        What are you talking about? Mannning had his neck broken & Goodell did nothing about it.

Comment

Working...
                        X