X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Owen DeBoard
    • Sep 2007

This team needs some WRs

Britt and Nicks are a couple on the trading block go out and get one of these guys for a 3rd or 4th round pick.
    To be the man you got to beat the man!
  • mrbojanglezs
    • Jan 2010

Re: This team needs some WRs

I thought WR was a strength of this team??? I thought hogan was open all the time 711

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by mrbojanglezs View Post
      I thought WR was a strength of this team??? I thought hogan was open all the time 711
      Too bad he can't catch.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

When Stevie gets healthy, the Bills will be FINE at WR. I would not give up any draft picks this year. We are not going to to Super Bowl anyway. Even if the Bills traded for your choice of WR.

The Bills could have Fitzgerald or Megatron & would not go to the Super Bowl this year.

I want to add picks not give them up. This is supposed to be a good draft coming up.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by better days View Post
          When Stevie gets healthy, the Bills will be FINE at WR. I would not give up any draft picks this year. We are not going to to Super Bowl anyway. Even if the Bills traded for your choice of WR.

The Bills could have Fitzgerald or Megatron & would not go to the Super Bowl this year.

I want to add picks not give them up. This is supposed to be a good draft coming up.
          I would trade any pick any day for Megatron or Fitzgerald at least they can catch and get open but then again Hackett probably wouldnt know what to do with them so I guess your right.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by better days View Post

Hogan is our Wes Welker, right?

Comment

• malvado78
              • Mar 2006

C'mon. This team needs an accurate QB first and foremost.

Then maybe a try #1 WR. Johnson, woods, Goodwin are a good start to a great corp.

Comment

• JCBills
                • Jan 2010

T.J. Graham had his best game as a Bill yet today.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by malvado78 View Post
                  C'mon. This team needs an accurate QB first and foremost.

Then maybe a try #1 WR. Johnson, woods, Goodwin are a good start to a great corp.
                  Doesnt a true number one WR help a QB. I mean how good would Dalton be if he didnt have A J Green? Bills need a true number one WR. Stevie isnt a number one. Hes a good compliment to a number one.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Owen DeBoard View Post
                    Bills need a true number one WR. Stevie isnt a number one. Hes a good compliment to a number one.
                    Yes IMO every wideout on this team is one slot higher than they should go. Get a #1 like Nicks (not Britt please), put Woods on the outside and Stevie in the slot with Graham and Goodwin rotating in. That's potent IMO.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• kishoph
                      • Jun 2003

Doesnt a true number one WR help a QB. I mean how good would Dalton be if he didnt have A J Green? Bills need a true number one WR. Stevie isnt a number one. Hes a good compliment to a number one.

Are there any number 2's out there that have three 1,000 yard seasons in a row and that was with Fitz at QB. Stevie is a #1, he's been hampered by injuries this season. He may do some foolish things at times, but I don't think there's any way you can't call him a #1 WR and I'd bet there be a lot of teams that would love for him to be their top guy.

This team has been wracked by injuries all season, on top of facing defenses that are all ranked in the top half of the league, including the numbers 2, 3 and 4 defenses, and yet they have been in every game till the end. Things will get better this is very young team that is just starting out.

Comment

• coastal
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Stupid.

Comment

• clumping platelets

We need a veteran WR........a "James Lofton" kinda guy

Comment

• Fixxxer
                            • Jul 2002

Get a QB that can throw the ball consistenly and this group can make plays. Graham had his best day as pro and had one drop where should have used his hands instead of his arms to catch the ball. Goodwin showed signs of what he could do and Woods will be a 10 year veteran in this league (hopefully with us)

I'm not impressed with Hogan, though, Easley should be given at least a chance on the field.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

I would trade any pick any day for Megatron or Fitzgerald at least they can catch and get open but then again Hackett probably wouldnt know what to do with them so I guess your right.
                              Well, those two are not going to be traded. STUPID to even think that is a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                              X