• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Pominville "good to be back, lot of great memories, a lot of good times"

"It was weird coming in through the same door you usually go in, and having to go left instead of go right to go to the locker room was a little different," Pominville said. "It's good to be back, a lot of great memories, a lot of good times. Just excited to get the game going. "I don't hold anything against the organization or anything like that. I'm just happy to be where I'm at now and looking forward to get this game played." http://blogs.buffalonews.com/sabres/...5AA0A17CAA5D3C
  • gebobs
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
    • Sep 2003

Re: Pominville "good to be back, lot of great memories, a lot of good times"

The OT goal @ OTT in the playoffs was the pinnacle of his career. Great stuff, but it should have led to more. Thanks Pommers. See ya in hell.
    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• coastal
      Legendary Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Coming home present for Poms...

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Glad he's gone. I should have kept a tally of how many times RJ said something to the effect of "... And Pominville fires it wide of the wide open net...."

Had to be like 3x a game.

As critical as I am of Vanek not finishing plays, Poms is 10x worse. Seriously, what made Darcy think he could build a team around Poms and Roy?
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• gebobs
          One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          Glad he's gone. I should have kept a tally of how many times RJ said something to the effect of "... And Pominville fires it wide of the wide open net...."

As critical as I am of Vanek not finishing plays, Poms is 10x worse. Seriously, what made Darcy think he could build a team around Poms and Roy?
          He finished last night.

"And the population of Pominville just went up one more! Top shelf where momma hides the cookies!"

"What hell, Rick! Cut to commercial."
          Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

lots of good mem8ries, n8t many good teams

dman phone ****
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• SkateZilla
              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post

Was 4 last night alone./
              Skate Zilla
              -----------------------
              Skate Zilla HD Studios:
              SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

Working...
              X