X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBrown77
    Watching the Bills suck since 1999
    • Mar 2005

Denver and Buffalo are the only teams to score over 20pts each game this season

Anyone else suprised by this? Our defense is looking better than the years past also. Progress is slow, but hopefully it keeps trending in the right direction. Our record doesnt show it, but i think you have to give credit to the coaches and players. Now we just need to learn how to get a lead and win.

• jdaltroy5
    • Aug 2012

Re: Denver and Buffalo are the only teams to score over 20pts each game this season

I know moral victories don't count for anything, but I'm just glad to see how much fight this team has.

I was ready to turn the game off in the third quarter on Sunday because they looked absolutely done. They fought back and made a game of it.

I never saw that with any Gailey or Jauron led team.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Re: Denver and Buffalo are the only teams to score over 20pts each game this season

Originally posted by DBrown77 View Post
      Anyone else suprised by this? Our defense is looking better than the years past also. Progress is slow, but hopefully it keeps trending in the right direction. Our record doesnt show it, but i think you have to give credit to the coaches and players. Now we just need to learn how to get a lead and win.

Walmart sells straws.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by jdaltroy5 View Post
        I know moral victories don't count for anything, but I'm just glad to see how much fight this team has.

I was ready to turn the game off in the third quarter on Sunday because they looked absolutely done. They fought back and made a game of it.

I felt that way against the Browns, but I know better than to give up on the Bills. Even though they lost both those games, I was entertained until the final whistle blew.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
          • Sep 2012

?

Remember the "Why So Serious?" game?

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

players played hard for Jauron but he put them in a position to lose.

We beat the patriots in a come from behind win.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Gibby
              • Jun 2006

One slight difference between us and Denver. . . .

1) They score over thirty points a game

okay a couple more:

2) They will have worries at qb a couple years from now, but now they have one of the two greatest qbs in the league right now
              3) Their coaching is pretty good.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
                One slight difference between us and Denver. . . .

1) They score over thirty points a game

okay a couple more:

2) They will have worries at qb a couple years from now, but now they have one of the two greatest qbs in the league right now
                3) Their coaching is pretty good.
                4) Their qb has a Praetorian Guard. They have vertical striped shirts and whistles.
                Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• jdaltroy5
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                  ?

Remember the "Why So Serious?" game?
                  Sorry, I shouldn't say that I "never" saw that from Gailey or Jauron led teams, just that it was rare.

So far, in our games, we've been down 17-7 in the third, 23-17 with two minutes left, 20-6 in the third, 17-10 in the third, and 24-10 in the fourth.

And in every one of those games, we've fought back and it's come down to the final drive (except the Cleveland game obviously).

Yes, I know there are no moral victories, but I do like the fight that this team has been showing for the first 6 weeks.

Comment

• bf1
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by DBrown77 View Post
                    27th Ranked D.
                    22nd in Passing.
                    28th in Rushing.

Comment

• Crisis
                      • Aug 2004

It's actually impressive considering who we've played. I don't think people realize how good the defenses we've played already are...

Patriots, Bengals, Jets, Ravens, Browns, Panthers will all finish around the top 10 in defense. Baltimore's defensive stats are still regressing to the mean after the Manning fisting on opening night.
                      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                      Vanek is Austrian not European
                      Originally posted by Prov401
                      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                      Originally posted by better days
                      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• DBrown77
                        Watching the Bills suck since 1999
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bf1 View Post
                        27th Ranked D.
                        22nd in Passing.
                        28th in Rushing.
                        So where does their problem lie? Seems like the defense has kept them in most of the games however they are almost rated dead last. When watching the games it feels like our offense is the one struggling yet they are 1 of two teams to put up over 20 pts every week.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bf1 View Post
                          27th Ranked D.
                          22nd in Passing.
                          28th in Rushing.
                          except for the bengals game, the offense put them there.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

Bills will win more when each unit improves and gains consistency.

Bills were short in too many areas and injuries exposed our razor thin depth. No excuses, just the way the roster looked all along.

1st year coaches view who can play for them and make lots of changes before year 2. They're already cutting guys they can see issues with and many new faces will be here next season. The learning process continues.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                              Skoobasaurus-Rex
                              • Oct 2011

2-4, we are last in our division again. Saying we're running with a team setting records on offense is crazy talk.

Comment

Working...
                              X