PDA

View Full Version : Marrone says ej out....

SquishDaFish
10-16-2013, 01:17 PM
4-6 weeks barring setback. update on bills app

malvado78
10-16-2013, 01:25 PM
4-6 weeks barring setback. update on bills app

Stupid Bills app...

EDS
10-16-2013, 01:25 PM
Ugh.

BuffaloRedleg
10-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Jeebus.

RedEyE
10-16-2013, 01:30 PM
I'm willing to bet he isn't back until after the bye against Atlanta in Toronto. Especially if Thad Lewis continues to prove serviceable.

Skooby
10-16-2013, 01:51 PM
What's changed?

trapezeus
10-16-2013, 01:52 PM
that sucks. but i guess if we get him for 4-5 games at the end, he might be able to keep up the learning. if we lose him the entire season, that's going to be a real kick in the balls.

Mr. Pink
10-16-2013, 01:52 PM
What's changed?

I was about to say it's a 4-8 week injury, none of this is news.

ServoBillieves
10-16-2013, 01:54 PM
ROY, ROY, ROY, ROY!

Dammit...

sukie
10-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Kelly sprained a knee... How many weeks did he let Franky play before manning up?

These black QBs just don't have the knees or ankles to take this punishment. They weren't bred that way. I understand the overwhelming desire by the NFL for a black QB to do well but.... (Rush "the greek' Limbaugh)

Meathead
10-16-2013, 02:24 PM
im so sick of your black jokes sukie

Meathead
10-16-2013, 02:30 PM
lmao instant flashback ...

just remembered something i havent thought of in years

when i was a pond hockey addict in redneck crackerland the subject of why werent blacks playing hockey would come up and it was always said that it was bc blacks had weak ankles lololol

it was so common it also came up when we talked about having a skating party for our church group, which was literally the most non-racist ppl you could possibly be, and they were hesitant bc they were worried the poor black ppl would be embarrased not being able to skate bc of ... wait for it ... their weak ankles

true fkn story

even back then i used to laugh and say it dont make no damn sense. and yeah ppl didnt much listen to me then either

WagonCircler
10-16-2013, 03:07 PM
I was about to say it's a 4-8 week injury, none of this is news.

The news is the team admitting it.

BillsFever21
10-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Still 4-6 more weeks from now? That really sucks. When he got injured I also figured we probably wouldn't see him until after our bye week. I was hoping for a quicker recovery but now it's looking like that will be the case.

It really hurts us going forward. He needed to gain the experience going into next year and we also needed to see a full season from him. If it looked like he just didn't have it then they could've entertained the idea of drafting a QB in the 1st or 2nd round next year. If he only comes back for the last month of the season that won't be enough time to come to a conclusion. Plus he will be rusty from being off for two months to begin with.

I still wouldn't be against drafting one in the 3rd or 4th round if there was somebody there with some talent. At the worse we need a backup anyway and we could have a fallback plan if EJ wasn't working out. At the worse if we got lucky we could parlay that guy into a draft pick from a trade to another team if he showed some talent.

JohnnyGold
10-16-2013, 04:47 PM
lmao instant flashback ...

just remembered something i havent thought of in years

when i was a pond hockey addict in redneck crackerland the subject of why werent blacks playing hockey would come up and it was always said that it was bc blacks had weak ankles lololol

it was so common it also came up when we talked about having a skating party for our church group, which was literally the most non-racist ppl you could possibly be, and they were hesitant bc they were worried the poor black ppl would be embarrased not being able to skate bc of ... wait for it ... their weak ankles

true fkn story

even back then i used to laugh and say it dont make no damn sense. and yeah ppl didnt much listen to me then either

its crazy to me that the world is so politically correct now that people think youre the next hitler if you dare to suggest differences between the races.

like, they have different hair, skin, noses, lips--but heaven forbid we discuss their ANKLES!!!!!

THAT'S RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillsFever21
10-16-2013, 08:25 PM
What happened to that guy who was willing to bet that EJ would at least be back for the Miami game? That slick Doug Marrone was supposedly posturing to surprise out opponents. Hopefully he didn't lay any real money on it.

It's not a good sign when he has two separate knee injuries in one season let alone by the 5th game of the season. He made it through two weeks of preseason and then 4+ weeks of the regular season in between each injury.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2013, 06:08 AM
4-6 weeks buys EJ 2 more years with the Bills before they figure out the con job is up.

Lucidvizion
10-17-2013, 08:13 AM
Wow let's not get dramatic or anything.

DynaPaul
10-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Might as well tank the season for picks.

better days
10-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Might as well tank the season for picks.

Haven't you heard? The Bills are only going to win 2-3 games this year, no need to tank.

So I have been told by some on this board.

​GO BILLS, SCREW THE 2-14 CROWD.

Jeff1220
10-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Despite EJ Manuel's health and effectiveness at the end of this season, I hope the Bills have the foresight to pick another QB relatively early in the 2014 draft. It can only help in creating competition, having a legitimate back-up, and/or developing trade-bait.

sukie
10-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Despite EJ Manuel's health and effectiveness at the end of this season, I hope the Bills have the foresight to pick another QB relatively early in the 2014 draft. It can only help in creating competition, having a legitimate back-up, and/or developing trade-bait.

Either a QB or a junior DB from some small school in the NE.

stuckincincy
10-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Anybody here know when Lewis injured his foot? I recall a 4th Q play with him running out of bounds to the left side of the field. I thought I detected a hitch in his step when he came back into the field.